Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the insights everyone!

Giving BBTS serious consideration off your recommendations.

I know my wife will prefer their pricing. :)

(How are some of you all keeping track of their stock? Meaning: how do you know they only have 24 Bats remaining? Can I track this, too? Or do you have inside information regarding the inner machinations of BBTS?)

Last edited:
(How are some of you all keeping track of their stock? Meaning: how do you know they only have 24 Bats remaining? Can I track this, too? Or do you have inside information regarding the inner machinations of BBTS?)

Add the item to your cart, then change the quantity to something like 200 and update your cart, it will change to reflect the in stock quantity.

OK.

I ordered one from BBTS.

This is how I feel:
4j5nhd.jpg

Haha right on. I felt the same way. Aren't you happy you bit the bullet? Can't wait to get mine.

Just to chime in here. BBTS is awesome! Always very satisfied with their customer service and if you select the $2 collectors upgrade, even the shipper is pristine. They are top notch!

Agreed sir. When there's no exclusives available, they are, and will always be my number 1 choice. They are, bar none, the best toy store there is.
Sometimes it makes me wonder though.
They SHOULD be HT official distributor.

And i'm not that fussed if the BW headsclppt is exactly the same. I'm not going to use it and at 1/4 i highly doubt i'm gonna bash a BW anyways

Yeah me either, its good to have another head sculpt but I personally don't need it. Although I know many that buy multples of these figures want different looks, so I can see why they would want the perfect Bale sculpt.

As for me, I am just glad it looks like Bale as Batman though! :yess:

Well I don't know if the employees at the headquarters know much about it, but I brought my pre-ordered receipt from anicom regarding this, and he said it will be in middle of August for this to be released out

If this is true... OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT!

According to the specs this is 18.5 inches tall(47 cm)

I am wondering if those measurements includes the base? If that is so then this will be a lot shorter than the EB Joker. :slap

Last edited:
I really doubt those measurements include the base. Both my EB Joker and T-800 measure about 19 inches without the base. Both Arnold Schwarzenegger and Heath Ledger are (were) taller than Bale so yeah...I just wonder if those measurements include the ears on the cowl or not.

Back