Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is amazing to me that a couple fo years ago these exact figures could be found on Ebay and the secondary market for $100.00 to $150.00 USD, now the prices on them have exploded up to $300.00 USD plus.

There was the amazing gohastings $50 Two-face also... and still half the people that knew about it didn't jump on it... :thud:

I have been waiting for five days for mine to be delivered. I could have walked, ok, got a taxi to the shop for this.
Coming in closer to $400 tho.

The most a buyer could do is not pay, then you just recoup your listing fees (if any) back from Ebay and re-list. I've not been paid a few times, and I just didn't send the thing and re-sold. :joy

You can also open a non-payment case and in 3 days the buyer is tagged by Ebay as trouble.

Im talking about people claiming there is something is wrong with the figure and there isn't and eBay siding with the prick. I hear these horror stories here.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Just to clear things up, I made a mistake. There are ebay fees. I figured that part out. But honestly, they're still not that bad. I sold the Dent figure for $300 and Ebay fees only charged me $20. I dont think thats bad at all.

Im talking about people claiming there is something is wrong with the figure and there isn't and eBay siding with the prick. I hear these horror stories here.

Ah, I see. Well, you have to be honest when you're listing you stuff for sale. This has never happened to me though. And as for the fees you have to figure in advertising costs that you never have to pay cuz you're using Ebay.

But hey, Two Face..right?! Let's get a new one from Hot Toys! :wink1:

Mine arrived today. I had been trying to get one for ages, but each time I found one, I couldn't work thru the Chinese language properly. Eventually gave up, and got one of my students to organize it for me.
Looking forward to getting this home and (somehow) getting him into the Bats display area. It'll be tight.
Next, I am going to have to built a Harvey Dent as well. So, I must get two suits - one for Bruce as well.
So, till I get home, this box can sit on my desk. It gives me something to look at all day in place of marking and stuff!!

Man, I must have got my Harvey Dent/Two-Face right before the prices started to shoot up. If I remember correctly I think I paid around $200 for it on ebay. Maybe even a little less.

Holy crap. I can't believe prices have gone this high on it. I bought one from a hastings (the actual store front) for around 140 about a year ago and got another one from a board member for $90 around the same time. I was happy to get two so I could display one as harvey dent at a podium and the other as the twoface.

@DVD1 if you are looking for suits, you may want to check out asmus toys. They have a pretty decent (and relatively cheap) Bruce Wayne suit.

Thanks for the heads up on the BW suit. I will look into it.
The price of this figure shot up $100 from me first tracking one down here, and actually getting it.

OK...
Ive found the suits!!! OK, so they will be the same suits for Bruce and Harvey, but the grey will work with the original harvey jacket, and the black stripes is so Bruce Wayne. $30 each.
:yess:

It's on taobao, a Chinese sort of eBay, but you don't bid.
I will order them tomorrow.

Back