Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all those that complain about fees, check out my sidebar...

picture02j.jpg

Out of all that money made, I was only charged around $80. That's including PayPal fees. IMO, that's not bad at all.

Well, I had to reset my display, and bring in another shelf, but I got Two Face unboxed and on the shelf last night.

I really want this figure. But the fact I read on here there was a time you could pick this guy up for around 50-70 bucks just kills me..It sucks seeing what some people on Ebay are asking for. One guy is actually trying to sell one for 890$ (oh but he threw in free shipping..How generous of him.) I know I could get him on Ebay for around 300$ but is it worth it? I'm an artist and plan to add realistic hair, repaint certain scars ,add some gloss on the scarred side of his face and make him look as good as I can. So I guess my question is are there any other options besides Ebay? I can't see the price on this guy ever going down. So should I do it? My plan is to sell enough things on Ebay to afford it. I just don't know if its a smart move and i'd really appreciate any advice you may have.

Thanks

He didn't sell at all the first time around. If they were gonna remake him, they would have already.

Maybe as a TF exclusive.

Because back then there wasn't a lot of collectors for 1/6 as it is now.

Just look at be tumbler and batpod, there were rumors of it not selling well at all back then, and that HT was selling it at a loss.

I'm sure if it were released today, it will no doubt sell better than goblin or noland from predators :lol

Well, my build for the Harvey will be complete now that I have a suit for the currently naked dude!!!
And I absolutely lover this figure. Two Face is fantastic, and that sculpt is amazing. The tiny little coins are great, and the infusion of the badge - genius. I am planning a Harvey / Bruce discussion over the Tumbler and some modifications for a MKII display. I now have all the bits. Pics later tonight.

Eh, IDK. That point may be moot. Their jokers back then sold like hotcakes.

Two-face, not so much.

Which ones? For a while, bank robber was going for around 150$ish. And the v1 for the same price :huh

I bought two face and BR joker both for like 250 shipped a year or 2 yrs ago if I remembered correctly. It was on the commerce for quite some time.

Haha... I was 2 years too late then.
But I do remember BR Joker in stores and I even picked one up, but I just wasn't into these back then. Too busy with CO Doctor Who figures. Totally over them now like an ex girlfriend. Concentrating on these HT dudes which are awesome.

Back