Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I wish I never bought this damn original grey suit, all the revisit vest looks so great !!
BTW Creg, what do you use to get this chrome color ?

Damn I wish I never bought this damn original grey suit, all the revisit vest looks so great !!
BTW Creg, what do you use to get this chrome color ?

Thanks - It's Alclad II chrome.

Well the mouth area looks odd, and if you were trying to make it more accurate, the eye socket needs to be reshaped and whatnot.

Gotcha. Not sure about the mouth other than the color being off. I did build up the eye area a little but I will revisit it and see what I can do.

Thanks for your input.

I agree the eye socket could be more accurate - see Maul Fan's re-sculpted Two Face for reference, or Elvis1976's latest version that Neo has, both have it quite accurate

Thanks guys! Here are a few more...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anyone is welcomed to ask me about a project but my schedule stays pretty full so I can't guarantee my availability. I also typically take 6 to 8 weeks to do a project. I always like to finish sooner but people get a little gun shy around here (and rightfully so) so I give myself plenty of time.

Thanks for asking!

love the dio have to get me a harvey dent/ two face now hope they make a much more accurate two face and harvey dent dx(fingers crossed)

I can't wait to get my customs from Seb as well now :D
My first customs wohooooo and after that I would say all my figures are superb :D

I should have posted this like a month ago...

Darn you procrastination! :cuss

DSC02795.jpg

I retied the tie with a Pratt knot, and replaced the shirt with a 7toys7 one.

I hated the original shirt and default knot :yuck

The reason I am posting it again, is because Devil teased me about having a too dark photo :monkey2 :lol

Last edited:
How good are they?! The hair color blends like factory, it's great work.
Ended up getting my Dent onto a narrow shoulder, like what comes with the DX joker. Massive improvement
DSCF2826.jpg

Back