Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hair added post.

SO here's my custom upgraded two face!
First i resculpted the eye socket and repaint the burnt face and i add some real hair!
The suit is a dragon suit using burnt amber for the left part!

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

Wow considering that there is not likely an improved version of Two-Face maybe this would be my first custom to get :D Just hope I can afford it :p

Unique, interesting, care to share more?

Can't wait to get my two face back from Seb!

Well, I suppose I could tell you........but then I'd have to kill you :lol

Ok

So, since I love the pattern of the burns on the v1 jacket, but didn't like how badly made it was, he will be using his amber effect to mimic the patterns.

Also, he will be oiling up the shirt.

Lastly, he will add amber to the pants, since I want him more two face like :D

And then after I get him back, I will add burns to the tie and add socks to top it off

Should look sweet when done :banana

Ola guys
Glad to see the two face thread is back
Here is my seb/elvis two face:

hd3.jpg

Yes the suit and shirt look great too, but one thing I think will make it look even better. It looks like you have a standard TT body under there - I think you should put him on a narrow shoulder body - that will help reduce the pinhead look a bit, the shoulders look too broad for the size of his head

So... he's still taking custom orders? I asked him for a custom scarecrow mask and suit and he said he wasn't taking any commissions right now.:(

Well, I'd imagine making a scarecrow mask is a lot more complex than what he is doing for me. i may be wrong though. maybe he is just tired of making them and wants to take a break

holy crap that looks nice! could you tell us how you did that? i would love to try that on my two-face!

I'd also love to know how you did this, it looks fantastic! Much better than the HT one we got and I bet it'll sit great!

First of all, credit goes to elvis for doing his mod and giving me the idea. There was quite a bit of trial and error in my effort, but basically it was:

1) flat layer of red acrylic paint generally where the red parts are
2) flat layer of black acrylic paint to define the shape/edges of red and for a black burned area base
3) used a sharp tip brush to dab texture with gloss enamel paint
4) the black part wasn't quite thick enough, so I dabbed more texture with a flexible flat acrylic paint using a heavier amount of paint (much of step 3 was covered up with this, so you can pretty much skip that)
5) a bit of dark gray acrylic around the edges of the red areas to add depth
6) watered down black acrylic for the gas stains
7) slightly watered down gray acrylic for the bottom burn patch on the back

Here are some pics with flash to highlight the contrast of the layers.

tfjacket3.jpg

tfjacket4.jpg

How careful do you have to be with the coat painting it like that, if you pose it much will it crack and flake off the fabric?

How careful do you have to be with the coat painting it like that, if you pose it much will it crack and flake off the fabric?

Thanks for bringing that up - it might make a difference. I just used the paints I already had, which specifically were Liquitex soft body (aka medium viscosity) acrylics. I can bend the jacket without any cracking or flaking whatsoever.

Thanks, I want to take a shot at it myself, but I'd want a certain level of posability with the coat too.

Back