Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics guys! I'm hoping to get this guy soon. I want to do some repainting though. Does anyone have any paint brand recomendations to use on him?

Video400000-01.jpg

Clean Side

Finally post some pics of my TwoFace Silver Dollar...

It's hard to tell, with the blurry pictures, but does your coin say "Replica" or "Not Real Money" or something like that on it?

I've seen some nice replicas, but the engraving of "Replica" and other stuff always turned me away - I want my Two-Face silver dollar to look like a real Two-Face silver dollar! And it's not like anyone could get away with using it as real money, given the obvious damage.

nope nothing on it at all perfect screen copy... burnt side could look a little more burnt though other then that there are no copy or replica engravings on it at all... All it says is In God We Trust and 1922 as it should... It says that in the movies... With Liberty across the top...

I got a nice replica coin too. It says "In God We Trvst" on it. Not as noticeable as when typed like that though. I didn't even notice it until somone I was showing it to pointed it out. Its the way to get around it being a counterfeit coin, despite its double headed nature and more value than a dollar :lol

BBTS 27.00 with shipping...

Is it metal, or plastic? I've been inclined to just use a regular 1922 Silver Dollar (though, obviously, not two-headed ... Harvey Dent was probably carrying an error-coin worth thousands of dollars in his pocket).

SnakeDoc

Back