Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought from 7Toys7 a number of times with no issues. I think I read somewhere around here that they were reformatting themselves on eBay or something, so this could be a transition glitch.

my two face fig is on its way...YAY!!! still gotta wait for tdk batman br joker until april i think...freaking statue toys

After seeing these in person, I'm sort of having second thoughts. As there are a number of flaws with this fig.

First off is the burnt jacket. Its just too goddamn huge on harvey! And although the wax part looks good, it made the jacket looks a bit stiff.

Secondly the shirt. Its ill-fitting and had sort of a waxy, polyester like material which makes it hard to adjust them; unlike both of the jokers' shirt which I don't have a hard time with.

And lastly, the pants. I compared the pants on the proto on the box and the actual one. It didn't even come close. Its a bit too loose and doesn't look sharp. At least not like the bank robber sharp.

The tie, although its a bit too stiff, I could still live with it.

I'm re thinking whether to get it or not though, since I'm lacking harvey to complete my set :(

What do you guys think, any chance of HT re fitting harvey with a better burnt suit? Btw how does the clean jacket fit, guys?

Cheers.

I actually find the thinner material for Harvey's shirt better. I bought a normal 1/6 shirt off eBay to "burn" and I find it's too thick, they tailored the suit to go over the shirt it comes with and it's ideal, it's a little plastic feeling, but it also feels more like a real business shirt than the Joker's shirts.

HT will not revisit Dent, they're having lackluster sales of this one, and there's nothing missing, they won't do it again.

I've noticed some flaws with Harvey, but he is still passable even for HT's standards. I'm not really hyping him that much since he is so far off for me, but I'll definitely get him to complete the line.

I don't worry that much bout the burnt jacket, but what bout the cleaner ver. Jacket? How does those fit on harvey?

And anyone else thinks that the pants are too loose and stacks too much?

I just got mine today and I really love it. Nothing to complain about here. I think that his coat is a bit too plasticy and long, but that doesn't really bother me at all. The overall figure rocks, so that is all that matters to me.

Well, both of the head sculpts are awesome. Another masterpiece by yulli. The coins and gun are cool too. Just that the pants and the burnt jacket thats a little off:(

I was on the fence about getting Dent, but after seeing all these great pics it's convinced me to pick him up.

Great photos there vodoun, fantastic lighting.

Last edited:
Alrighty, I'm convinced. Seeing that you lot here vouch for harvey. I'm picking him up on sunday.

"I believe in harvey dent."

Will post pics then. Peace.

In USA...any idea where I can find this guy? There's nothing but preorders in the states on ebay and I really would rather stay away from having stuff go through customs if I can. Any help is appreciated!!

I customized Two-Face.

P1000082.jpg

Back