Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine yesterday and he is a great figure. I love the outfit and I am so glad they made a real functioning tie unlike the craptastic elastic one that came with V1 Joker. The only problem with the figure IMO is that his head appears to be a tad too small for the body, but this is only a nitpick. Other than that, awesome figure, I want to pick up another suit and body so I have a regular Harvey Dent too.

The head is too small for the body, but it's a fault of the body. This figure really shines where using standard bodies for all characters can be a bad thing. The head is fine by itself as far as 1/6 head size, but the size of the TT body and the bulkiness in the suit broadens the body. It all depends on the hair and costuming. Jokers look ok because of the puffiness of his hair and the layers of his costumes. If they made the dent head sized right for the figure, he'd look like a freak head compared to other 1/6 figures.

But the slicked back joker also looks great with the bank robber outfit, so no puffed hair and same TT body underneath. I guess the difference with twoface is the burnt jacket is too bulky, but the normal jacket with the dent head looks perfect...

I haven't used the slicked hair head without the clown mask on really so I haven't judged that. The burn jacket is definitely puffier. Bottom line, the head's fine, it's just the body and costume make from the neck down a mismatch to Aaron' proportions.

I agree, the crispy jacket adds a lot of bulk around the collar. When the coat is removed his head looks about right. IMO, Harvey is the best figure in the line. Two Face really got overshadowed by the Joker in both the toy realm and the actual film, which is a shame because he is a really excellent character.

BTW MaulFan, I love your Rocky signature, that was my favorite line from Rocky Balboa. I love the part when he is thinking about it to himself in the fight against Dixon and he gets up and gives him those eyes.

Does the eyebrow issue bothers any of you here?

I might change it back and forth from harvey to 2 face occasionally, once I have these at hand, just to have a variety in my collection. I'm starting to feel like the space I have is too small to be able to put both of these at one go.

i was watching the movie hes got more flesh, hot toys burnt him to the crisp so i repainted my kit bash 2 face he looks better with more flesh too on the burnt side

20pxy4l.jpg

5d59u1.jpg

Well i FINALLY got all my original gear to make use of the Harvey Dent sculpt, can't wait. Should be here in the next week or so, pics will come then. Got out of it just a bit over 100 bucks cheaper (my currency) than i would've, buying another complete figure, so pretty stoked with that :)

Cheers! I think this figure is the best out of the line, well... for me personally anyway. The skin tone and detail, even the hands are so life like. Plus the detail on the pistol I find quite fascinating. Such detail! The light definitely brings out the lifelike detail in the skin tone.

I was experimenting with a few torches, added to that when I turn the 5 ceiling spotlights to max (dimmer switch) it creates some lovely down shadows. The backgrounds are on the HDTV.

Well 7toys7 on ebay are now trying to ^^^^ me over saying the pants and belt they sold me are out of stock. DAMNIT nothing ever goes to plan for me :( anyone had experiences with them? All these idiodic HK sellers sell their items as 'in stock ready to ship' when they dont even friggin have them yet, or have very low quantities.

Back