Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? :cuckoo:Well theres the jones enterbay sculpt. Make one.

yeah really:pfft: Eckhart really wasn't much of a twoface in way of look and actions. he just kinda was there at the end and died quick. for the iconic classic twoface, Jones had the awesome look and the super villain actions. say what you may, he WAS twoface as a major villain. I much prefer that over the forgettable "he was in the movie?" Eckhart one.

yeah really:pfft: Eckhart really wasn't much of a twoface in way of look and actions. he just kinda was there at the end and died quick. for the iconic classic twoface, Jones had the awesome look and the super villain actions. say what you may, he WAS twoface as a major villain. I much prefer that over the forgettable "he was in the movie?" Eckhart one.

Matter of opinion i suppose but thats cool. I wonder what tommy lee jones thinks of it. Lol i dont think ive ever heard him speak of it.

Read Dark Victory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL It is such a nice suit. I would love it for my Harvey Dent head sculpt but I can't afford a Kato suit. I already have the spare jacket it came with, if only I could find the matching pants and a white shirt and black shoes, then I could do a before & after with him holding the spare coin and the button.

There are some things like this on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/291005449550

Maybe this could work. :)

There are some things like this on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/291005449550

Maybe this could work. :)

I actually bought this myself. While the tie isn't the best, I thought the set itself wasn't too bad for the price (I already customized it so it has the burnt side). Just waiting for a body to arrive so I can put my custom Two-Face together. If you guys want I can take photos of the suit so you can see what it looks like. Only thing to take note of is how you have to get your own white undershirt if anyone's planning to buy this set.

I actually bought this myself. While the tie isn't the best, I thought the set itself wasn't too bad for the price (I already customized it so it has the burnt side). Just waiting for a body to arrive so I can put my custom Two-Face together. If you guys want I can take photos of the suit so you can see what it looks like. Only thing to take note of is how you have to get your own white undershirt if anyone's planning to buy this set.
Yeah i was gonna pick that up one day. Post some pics if ya could.

Yeah i was gonna pick that up one day. Post some pics if ya could.

Sorry for the delay, got sick for a few days and I completely missed this reply.

Took some photos with and without flash. Of course, just know that it's already modded so it has the burnt side (which I tried to avoid showing off since that's not really the point of the photos) and a white undershirt instead of the blue one that the stock suit comes with, otherwise the rest of the suit is untouched.

One thing I think I should point out though, is that I actually bought it from a different seller than the one posted here, so I don't know if it's literally the EXACT same set. That said, judging by the photos and the stuff it comes with (light blue undershirt, coat for Gordon etc.), I do think that it SHOULD be the same set (just from a diff. seller).

omHCMuW.png

L7nIyr3.png

NUCktyf.png

bN3B6i9.png

TioMJBn.png

qN6HkYl.png

1zQm0rG.png

EIMHbjj.png

Not sure if that's accurate enough to the exact color of Two-Face's jacket, but it looks good enough in my eyes.

EDIT

Just for reference, THIS is the one I bought. Don't know why they're listed as a "brown" suit though since they're pretty damn gray to me.

Last edited:
Hmm weird. I bought that same outfit but it came with a brown trenchcoat. The listing showed that you could use it without the trenchcoat for Dent, or with the coat for Gordon. I used it for Gordon but it came with a blue shirt.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Grey-F...2849?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4acc494171

Just to clarify, mine comes with the brown coat (for Gordon) and blue shirt as well, just that I didn't add any photos of either one since I was mainly showing off what the suit looked like on its own (the white shirt in my photos is my own and not actually part of the set). So yeah, we probably have the same set then, just from different sellers.

Sorry for the delay, got sick for a few days and I completely missed this reply.

Took some photos with and without flash. Of course, just know that it's already modded so it has the burnt side (which I tried to avoid showing off since that's not really the point of the photos) and a white undershirt instead of the blue one that the stock suit comes with, otherwise the rest of the suit is untouched.

One thing I think I should point out though, is that I actually bought it from a different seller than the one posted here, so I don't know if it's literally the EXACT same set. That said, judging by the photos and the stuff it comes with (light blue undershirt, coat for Gordon etc.), I do think that it SHOULD be the same set (just from a diff. seller).

omHCMuW.png

L7nIyr3.png

NUCktyf.png

bN3B6i9.png

TioMJBn.png

qN6HkYl.png

1zQm0rG.png

EIMHbjj.png

Not sure if that's accurate enough to the exact color of Two-Face's jacket, but it looks good enough in my eyes.

EDIT

Just for reference, THIS is the one I bought. Don't know why they're listed as a "brown" suit though since they're pretty damn gray to me.

How did you add the burnt part? I am clueless about how to do it for the suit I ordered, and I am really afraid of screwing my suit up.. :/

Hey there friends..I have a quick ????..Is there a BOOTLEG Hot Toys Two-Face out there..I dont have time to read through all the threads..It would really help me out...Thanks

Hey there friends..I have a quick ????..Is there a BOOTLEG Hot Toys Two-Face out there..I dont have time to read through all the threads..It would really help me out...Thanks

Not exactly. There's at least a bootleg Hot Toys recast of the Two-Face headsculpt by Headplay that's floating around on Ebay if that's what you're asking.

You have a better shot of making your own suit or tracking down the parts. I managed to buy the Head, Coat, Pants from a member here which I was more than stoked about. Way cheaper than buying the figure at its current ridiculous cost!

I was lucky to have the original 2 coins since I have got the HT Two-Face for $250 MiB last year before the price inflated. For the hand that flips it, I bought a set of Coulson hands since the one he uses to hold the cards can be used to hold the coin, it's practically the same hand.

Whats a good asking price for this guy? Complete with all accessories, box, and a 2nd body and brothers production suit. Just curious. The TDK Armory has me doing inventory of my figures.

Thanks.

This figure still looks pretty good to me. I like the fleshtone a lot and I switched the body to a narrow shoulder TT so the suit never bothered me. Anyways, he is up for sale if anybody is interested. If not, Im happy to keep him.

Whats a good asking price for this guy? Complete with all accessories, box, and a 2nd body and brothers production suit. Just curious. The TDK Armory has me doing inventory of my figures.

Thanks.

I've seen them on eBay as low as like 450 but that's the best I've seen lately

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back