Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This a pretty horrible figure...and for $450???? Compare this to Blade, which sells for that amount.....yeah.

Sucks that this is such a big figure to Bat fans and a nice figure is not out there.

I've owned him twice and sold him twice..not paying a ridiculous price and still felt let down. He was a space filler. I wish they would revist this figure because I really liked this iteration of Harvey and Eckhart's protrayal of him.

Thats how i feel. Hes going for way too much. Esp when you compare him to other figs Hes a very dated looking figure. I hope one day theyll be a 2.0. It needs it bad.

Owned one since they first shipped... He stands proudly with my Bane, Scarecrow and Joker this figure iis not dated looks fine next io the others.

You feel like you lucked out at $250 for Two-Face? The original MSRP was $150.

There was a point where a new, mint in box was $80. When Joe was around here selling in the marketplace, I got two Two-Face figures brand new and sealed from him for $70. That was right before he started scamming everyone. So that was two for less than the price of one.

I don't see how anyone could pay $450 for this on the secondary market and feel good about it. The figure was a PoS back in 2008's standards and a PoS now. I haven't checked mine, but I know a lot of people's knees have been deteriorating. If only we got something that looked as nice as the prototype.

Bad knees, bad fit, stiff on the burnt side of the jacket, inaccurate design of the burnt parts. It's so bad that even if he WERE $150, I'd still rather bash my own figure using the Headplay Two-Face recast as a starting base (which is exactly what I'm doing at the moment).

Nothing beats the real thing though.

DSCF1966_zpsa55ea8b0.jpg
DSCF1969_zps89433355.jpg
DSCF1970_zpsd103ba07.jpg

When the real thing has all of those problems that I just listed, I think I'd rather go for my own cheaply-customized version thank you.

I prefer this custom over the original any day. I tend to agree with you. The suit is super baggy. All I need is the button.

No this suit isnt as baggy. It fits a lot better, but im not sure what suit it is. The tie is kato.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

The jackets a little small. (Just think if you were wearing it and the top of the jacket was open like that) but its awesome. I wana make a custom myself but dont know where to start with the suit

Not looking for accuracy as much as a good looking fig. Most people, actually noone who would come to my house would even notice if he was in a black suit. Lol

I think he great also. Looks a lot better on the shelf than in photos

The figure certainly has it's issues - I modded a plain Harvey suit jacket to avoid the rubbery stiffness of the Two face version, and added some hair & char to the Two face sculpt...I did have the broken knee on Harvey - but I still enjoy both figures on display:

zccd.jpg

If this figure was released today HT would surely produce vastly improved sculpt(s) and better tailored clothing....and most likely charge around $249.99...but I have no hope they will revisit this one.

Back