Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how high Two-Face has gotten in demand and in price. Seems like just yesterday people could barely sell them at the price they got him for.

I think when I sold mine I was only about to make about $40-$50 profit off of him.

Happen to me last month. Got my collection out, and notice Den'ts leg was at a weird angle. Removed him from the stand and tried to roll up the trouser to see what was going on and then drop... of came the leg. I have kept this figure in a nutural pose since I have had it, and hot bent the legs. So not down to wearing out, just badly made at that time.

The leg on my Dent broke off years ago too. I think it was his right one. It wasn't a super big deal since I was swapping bodies anyway to a narrow shoulder TT, but it was still annoying. I lifted him up off his stand and then his leg slid out of the pants a little and was dangling. Once I removed his outfit, sure enough the leg was broke, right at the knee joint. I remember it was weird too since I had never really handled my Two Face. I pretty much futzed him and stuck him on the stand in my display.

I can't believe how high Two-Face has gotten in demand and in price. Seems like just yesterday people could barely sell them at the price they got him for.

I think when I sold mine I was only about to make about $40-$50 profit off of him.

Seriously :huh WTF are these worth so much for? Was there a shorter run of them or did someone get lucky once on evilbay and everyone else followed suit :gah: Not even that great of a figure imo..

Yeah I picked this guy up about 2 years ago, when he was going cheap, I would not pay over the odds for it now but it is good to have in your collection, Here some pics as it is the PHOTO thread. :lol

DSCF3421_zpsa7e2c39d.jpg

DSCF3422_zpsd8884740.jpg

Reworked Two Face sculpt by member Elvis1976. In person, it feels like there's real ash on the burnt side. Just amazing. Then of course, the burnt Kato suit.

IMG_1226_zps2010761e.jpg

IMG_1231_zps96f59856.jpg

IMG_1229_zpsb95d07bb.jpg

good to see you again Umair, been a while. :wave

I guess Harvey has to look older to play the prez. :lecture :lol
I love how people still just refer to him as Harvey Dent.

Back