Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dent1_zpse4fb54fd.jpg
[/IMG]
I had my buddy John at IDM customs do a repaint on my Dent sculpt. I'm really stoked with how he's brought this guy to life.

Is this guy known to have a bad leg? I picked mine up today while dusting and his leg fell off. The knee joint had been broken. I've never dropped any of my figures. This isn't even a figure I pick up often. Only to dust. Not a lot of poses to put him in. Makes me sad. He's an underrated figure despite the inaccuracies.

I think after awhile, all the plastic rings in the limbs of True Type bodies begin to deteriorate.

My OC Batman was fine when I first bought it, posed really well and held the poses no problem. I got it in 08'? Then like last year or 2011, the leg was just hanging there in the suit and couldn't hold a pose. It was broken at the joint.

Have a Bank Robber Joker that feels the same way, T-1000 too. Like that little circular ring in there is about to tear and break the knee.

That's a shame. Thankfully he's an easy figure to dress/undress. What would a cheap alternative to a TT be that fills the suit nicely?

Yes, it's that circular ring thing. Ugh, shame to hear about your OC Bats! I'd hate to have this happen to a rubber suited figure. There's no way I'd risk tearing the suit to get it off and onto a replacement body.

Yup, this is one of the failings of the Truetypes. The knee joints in particular seem to have some plastic that wears out and breaks down. I have now had to fashion several replacements of my own, for knee joints on old normal-shouldered and narrow-shouldered Truetypes.

I just hope it doesn't happen to Batman, that rubber suit would be a ***** to deal with.

I think after awhile, all the plastic rings in the limbs of True Type bodies begin to deteriorate.

My OC Batman was fine when I first bought it, posed really well and held the poses no problem. I got it in 08'? Then like last year or 2011, the leg was just hanging there in the suit and couldn't hold a pose. It was broken at the joint.

Have a Bank Robber Joker that feels the same way, T-1000 too. Like that little circular ring in there is about to tear and break the knee.

all of mine are still fine. Even the OC MMS67 one.

My I found broke last week ....I don't know is the plastic was dry just I check the figure and I see the knee broke!! :(

Hah! I'd no sooner read this than my space suited 10th Doctor fell off the shelf and the leg pin snapped clean off! And, he landed right beside Two Face!

i just bought the head ~ gave it a newer body and it cost me about 80 bucks total. that's as much as i want to pay for him, though i do wish i could get my hands on the coin.

When I got mine, sealed and everything, a year or two ago, the knee fell off straight out the box. Took it all apart to glue it back and it still bends but only if I'm veryyyyy slow and careful.

i just bought the head ~ gave it a newer body and it cost me about 80 bucks total. that's as much as i want to pay for him, though i do wish i could get my hands on the coin.

I was in the same boat - I snagged a cheap DC Direct 12 inch two face for $25.00 off evilbay - the coin that came with that figure looks fine with the HT figure.

Back