Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to tighten it but it doesn't seem to be working. I've used the knock off bodies before, I guess I'll just replace it

Remember, the Two-Face figure was built on a standard Truetype, so you don't necessarily have to go with a narrow-shouldered version if it's more expensive.

I usually buy the $25-30 knock offs, like "narrow-shoulder" blah blah. It comes with the neck pieces and a couple of hands.

Ive given up owning this guy..prices are outrageous...

Quite an interesting ride for this figure....initial tepid collector response leads to figure surplus leads to insane bargain prices ($70!) leads to dried up stock leads to ebay gouging...and it's still a below average release, especially compared to Hot Toys recent efforts.

I was rearranging my detolfs yesterday and my 5 year old son was like "Dad, that doesn't really look like Harvey..." :lol

Considering I paid less for my mk vi and iii combined for what the last dent went for, im not owning him...

Damn it I'm starting not to be able to stand two face... I remember when I got him back years ago I thought it was a bit mediocre then too. Now He's clearly the weak link in the Nolan collection. I really want a 2.0

What are the odds you guys think at will happen?

Damn it I'm starting not to be able to stand two face... I remember when I got him back years ago I thought it was a bit mediocre then too. Now He's clearly the weak link in the Nolan collection. I really want a 2.0

What are the odds you guys think at will happen?

It will happen sooner than later. But maybe as an exclusive I'd imagine. As the demand isn't up there to warrant a regular 2.0 like the joker.

Maybe this time we'll get a hospital bed and outfit :lol

It will happen sooner than later. But maybe as an exclusive I'd imagine. As the demand isn't up there to warrant a regular 2.0 like the joker.

Maybe this time we'll get a hospital bed and outfit :lol

I was actually thinking of what might make it fresher than just a straight up redo... All that came to mind for me was the podium or strapped to a chair,

Ill take a straight redo though! I know they don't really do that but it could be an exception and I'd gladly take it...

I'll take 2 of it, as I need to built a Dent and 2face. The demand is clearly there, and HT can see that. I think once they are done releasing the first round of the 40+ armors of IM suits, they'll get back to milking Nolan Bats stuffs. Hopefully :D

if they're going to milk nolanbats, i'd rather they put their energy into ras, talia, blake, fox, alfred, maybe revisit scarecrow to have him without the mask.

i like harvey just fine. new characters, plz.

: D

Ra's and Blake are pretty much a done deal at this moment IMO, Talia might be an exclusive. Not sure if Alfred and Fox would sell well if made as an exclusive. It'll just be a figure of middle aged man, with sweater and jacket with maybe some tray, tea cups etc at least Coulson came with some big guns to pack some action :lol

Don't get me wrong though, I'd totally buy em.

I definitely get the argument about wanting new characters and Ras is obviously a glaring hole seeing as he was the Joker or Bane from the first film and he's still missing, but as for the rest IMO a proper two face trumps everything else. Talia? Barely warrants a figure even from a completionest standpoint but that's just my opinion, second to Ras in importance is Alfred which as Hydeous mentioned will most likely not be made for obviously reasons and Blake,

And I know he's already got a figure so it's not like two face wasn't acknowledged, which is why I put Ras ahead of him in the pecking order but after five jokers, I'd at least think two face bumps ahead of the others in demand. He's one of the most iconic villains of all time from the batman universe and as far as character and performance and character design goes, the only reason why he gets less attention is because Heath/Joker shared a film with him. Put him next to Bane for example? No comparison on who's more memorable!

Back