Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope to see one with an improved costume someday, DX or not.

BRJ_TDK_zps97e932d9.png

First HT never dies ★★★★★ I always have him posed right next to OC Bats, reminds me of the first few minutes of TDK :)

Hi Guys, I am from australia and have been looking around for this beautiful piece of the Bank Robber Joker version.

Does anyone know where I can purchase this safely and reliably from? I would greatly appreciate your time and effort's, I would really really really love to have this figure in my collection :( it's just simply amazing and it is one of the best scene's from TDK

Hi Guys, I am from australia and have been looking around for this beautiful piece of the Bank Robber Joker version.

Does anyone know where I can purchase this safely and reliably from? I would greatly appreciate your time and effort's, I would really really really love to have this figure in my collection :( it's just simply amazing and it is one of the best scene's from TDK

First of all, welcome aboard! It really is a great figure but long time sold out. You can still find some pricey offers on Amazon
but they're most likely still cheaper than most buy it now offers on ebay.

From time to time some show up in this boards for sales section.
Just keep an eye on the sellers feedback scores and you would probably make the best deal as the seller can safe the fees of other sales platforms.

If you find a reliable seller with good feedback on ebay you can also keep an eye on the auctions from time to time.
Would recommend to set yourself a limit and you can raise it if you never win an auction.
That's the way I did it a while back.

It also depends a lot on the figures condition (sealed/ opened/ without box/ played with/ incomplete).

Hope I could help you!

this figure is my first hot toys figure, and totally this figure is the game changer for action figure business.

its taken everything to the whole new level, epic figure

What the hell is it? I mean, it's function as far as the movie goes?

It was connected to the top of the gas container that he put in the Bank teller's mouth, when the bus door slammed and tighten the line, when he drove away, it pulled the top off the container.

Hi, if anybody could help check, would be great...

Was wondering about the ammo in the clip of the hand gun. Is the smaller tip of the bullet meant to be facing the back of the gun?
Or was mine only a mistake during Hot toys's assembly?

Here's a picture for reference:

Hi, if anybody could help check, would be great...

Was wondering about the ammo in the clip of the hand gun. Is the smaller tip of the bullet meant to be facing the back of the gun?
Or was mine only a mistake during Hot toys's assembly?

Here's a picture for reference:

As far as I compared it, they were all the wrong way around and it was corrected at the DX11 version.

Same here. My biggest want from TDK.

Would be great. I'd hope they'd have rooted hair if so. I have one of MRM's sculpt and masks on mine and it looks so much better in my opinion. And of course it would need to be tailored by Kato and have the back of a big *** school bus for a diorama.

Back