Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started tinkering around with my DX/BRJ/random **** hybrid, did a little more painting/detail work in anticipation of selling it, then decided that I still love the figure and put it back in the case. Funny how that happens. Still think the BRJ sculpt is fantastic.

DSCN0498.jpg

Started tinkering around with my DX/BRJ/random **** hybrid, did a little more painting/detail work in anticipation of selling it, then decided that I still love the figure and put it back in the case. Funny how that happens. Still think the BRJ sculpt is fantastic.

Yeah, I still love the sculpt as well. Even with the DX11 on preorder, I will definitely keep my BR sculpt (repainted by elvis1976). :)

What did you pay ?..i would love to get a two face just dont think hes worth the price he is going for....

I stuck to my guns would not pay over the price of a new figure for dent but was shocked at how much better he looks in hand lol. got both off a great seller for £280

Just wait for Batman hype to die down

This was my second Hot Toy figure back in start of 2012.

Bought it for $100 brand new lol

I miss this guy.:(

You sold yours??? Why!!!

Bank Robber Joker was my first Hot Toys figure ever I got him back in was it 08 or 09 when he first was released for 175 maybe the best price I ever got on a HT figure plus a few other old figures I have form those days... The way Hot Toys has changed there prices it really dose seem like those old days... :thud::thud::thud:

Can someone tell me how many dollar bills and joker cards were included with this figure? The bills and cards got mixed in with the ones from DX-01 and I wanna make sure I haven't lost any along the way. The time has come to part with mine and I need to make sure I have all of his accessories ready.

Back