Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't be disappointed. Great HS's and killer outfit. Your going to love him :hi5:

:hi5:Thanks Ronin. I have been admiring the pics for a long while now, but with the onslaught of 1/6 coming out lately he stayed on the back burner. Not any longer. Come on UPS man:impatient:

Guys I'm selling mine for $220 it's been displayed but in mint condition. we can arrange for local pick up if your in toronto. If nobody bites I'll just though it up on E-bay

Got him and he came perfect. Thanks tcollector, top notch all the way.

jokerbr001.jpg

jokerbr002.jpg

Just paid off the rest of a Bank Robber Joker a member here was holding for me. Cannot wait till he arrives. Hands down my favourite incarnation of Nolans Joker. No DX 2.0 can change that.

It's my favourite version of Ledger's Joker too. Very glad & pleased to own this awesome figure.

I actually got it for about a third of what it was going for back in 2008 / 09.. sweetened the deal even more. :)

Guys I'm selling mine for $220 it's been displayed but in mint condition. we can arrange for local pick up if your in toronto. If nobody bites I'll just though it up on E-bay

I just PMd you...if he's still available I'm interested.

It's my favourite version of Ledger's Joker too. Very glad & pleased to own this awesome figure.

I actually got it for about a third of what it was going for back in 2008 / 09.. sweetened the deal even more. :)

awesome figure indeed. One of my favorites.

This and the DX Joker were the reason I started collecting HTs. So in a way I really love this figure but also there is some hate going on too (once you buy one, you're hooked LOL). This is still one of their best figures and would'nt get rid of it for nothing, even if the 2.0 has the BR set.

Would someone be a darl and post pictures of the figure without the jacket and with the smiley sculpt? Just getting display ideas.

Ok so I'm gonna be picking mine up tommorow but there is one thing I need to know:

What true type body does this figure come on?

Yeah this is still a fantastic figure...and sculpt. I know some people have sorta turned on it with all the advances made since then and all the customs but this is still an awesome figure. A definite keeper. I'm still always surprised of how short this thread is when ever I drop by.

Back