Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'll have to try that when I get some spare time. The shirt was annoying me so I undid his buckle and tucked in the shirt. Unfortanetly it kept coming loose so I used some tape to hold it down. Not sure if it was a smart thing to do but it has worked.

Although, I do have wrinkles in the shirt and the jacket need to be straightened out at some point. But, for the moment he's looking pretty darn awesome. I manged to get him in a half stride pose without him falling over!

You willing to split it now? :wink1:

tbh mate I'm not sure I can afford any 'old' figures at the moment anyway not with all the new stuff that's come out, just got my 89 Bats, getting the Classic Pred next week, Mark II Iron Man beginning of next month and then there's 89 Joker whenever he turns up and if I do have any extra cash left I think I'd prefer to invest in a Blade (granted though he's ridiculously priced at the moment)

Let me know if you do split your BR Joker though and your price, you never know the deal may be too good for me to turn down.....

2rq1uet.jpg
:monkey3

You willing to split it now? :wink1:

tbh mate I'm not sure I can afford any 'old' figures at the moment anyway not with all the new stuff that's come out, just got my 89 Bats, getting the Classic Pred next week, Mark II Iron Man beginning of next month and then there's 89 Joker whenever he turns up and if I do have any extra cash left I think I'd prefer to invest in a Blade (granted though he's ridiculously priced at the moment)

Let me know if you do split your BR Joker though and your price, you never know the deal may be too good for me to turn down.....

I don't get how guys like you on the board can get so many figures at once. I get like 4-6 figures a year, let alone handle it! :lol

I wish I wasn't making minimum :lol

Anyone have problems with buttons falling off on your Joker? 3 have fallen off mine when I was futzing. Also had problems with the body he comes on. Very difficult to hold a pose. The thigh is where the problem is at. Always wants to spring out of place. Nevertheless, as long as his current pose holds, I'm very happy with this.

Another grail can be crossed off the list. Who's next? Abe or Hellboy?:lol

I don't get how guys like you on the board can get so many figures at once. I get like 4-6 figures a year, let alone handle it! :lol

I wish I wasn't making minimum :lol

I can pretty much afford one a month at the moment, I got the T2 T800 in January, Classic Pred will be my one for February and the Mark II will be my one for March. I only managed to afford to get a second 89 Batman before my originally ordered one turns up because I sold a load of stuff on eBay.

I'm currently a year into starting up my own business so I'm by no means earning big bucks at the moment in fact you on your basic salary are probably bringing in more than me at the moment :(

Anyone have problems with buttons falling off on your Joker? 3 have fallen off mine when I was futzing. Also had problems with the body he comes on. Very difficult to hold a pose. The thigh is where the problem is at. Always wants to spring out of place. Nevertheless, as long as his current pose holds, I'm very happy with this.

Another grail can be crossed off the list. Who's next? Abe or Hellboy?:lol

I had a button fall of my regular Joker's vest way back when I first got it. Is the leg loose? You should check the body for cracks. I had a Joker come in where the knee joint was broke so he couldn't stand.

Sure enough you had a post on the same damn page saying it was still for sale, I missed it! Well anyway, yeah yours is a better deal.

Recieved mine today from a fellow boardie. I had no interest in owning this for the longest time but had an itch and found one at a good price.

The quality of this figure is astonding. The outfit is REALLY nice and both heads are great.

I'm very happy to own this piece.

001_3.jpg

Recieved mine today from a fellow boardie. I had no interest in owning this for the longest time but had an itch and found one at a good price.

The quality of this figure is astonding. The outfit is REALLY nice and both heads are great.

I'm very happy to own this piece.

001_3.jpg

Great pick-up man.

I can't understand why so many are unloading this piece. I too just picked it up a few weeks ago and love it. I guess people are putting their hopes into the DX 2.0 having this included in the set. A huge gamble if you ask me.

Thanks guys. I think a lot of people are trimming down their collections for various reasons. With this Joker being a cameo character, the owners may not consider him essential to their collection. That's my theory anyways!

I agree, with so much coming out and prices going up I can only assume more and more people are selling their older figures. Without seeing it in hand I cant say for sure but I dont think I'd ever sell him if I had one :dunno

Back