Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys :D Yup the HS bring it all up :) Nicely done! That's one of my favorite HS :D
Here's more
DSC09623.jpg

DSC09616.jpg

Looks great! I may be alone in this, but I have always preferred the BRJ headsculpt over the DX one.

Just got my BR Joker 2 weeks ago. Yeah a little late to the party:impatient: but worth the wait! Instantly top 5. Luvin this set up. Now just hoping for a nurse outfit with the new Joker DX. It was such a classic scene, it can't get over looked

I don't get why so many of you think the 2.0 will come with BR gear... that was a lone release from HT's... it came with a load of accessories the first time around... it would honest make no sense (monetarily speaking) for HT's to include this gear with Joker's what I'm sure with be mostly a re-release.

At this rate I even wonder if they are going to release this or have decided they have enough Batman items coming out that it's not really worth revisiting anytime soon.

I don't recall ever hearing any official press release from HT on this, I only saw the pics of the signage that said 2.0... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Ultimately, I think it will be a complete reissue with improved PERS, but time will tell.

M.

I think the 2.0 Joker will be a re-release if the DX with both heads having improved P.E.R.S.

I don't get why so many of you think the 2.0 will come with BR gear... that was a lone release from HT's... it came with a load of accessories the first time around... it would honest make no sense (monetarily speaking) for HT's to include this gear with Joker's what I'm sure with be mostly a re-release.

At this rate I even wonder if they are going to release this or have decided they have enough Batman items coming out that it's not really worth revisiting anytime soon.

I don't recall ever hearing any official press release from HT on this, I only saw the pics of the signage that said 2.0... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Ultimately, I think it will be a complete reissue with improved PERS, but time will tell.

M.

:goodpost::exactly:

I doubt there will be a second outfit, just Joker's main outfit.

Yeah I can't see it coming with BR gear. A laughing Joker sculpt with a alternate nurse uni. That's what I'm talking about:hi5:

M.

If you look at Iron Man Mark I 2.0, this should atleast be an entire re-wroked figure. No reissue IMO.

How I'm compelled to believe we'll see some kind of additional costume is how the DX came with the cop gear. Giving us the BR gear this time around would go a long way to sell us something we already own, especially if marked at $200+.

Ultimately though, I think we'll be seeing one outfit with at least 2 faceplates like Jack Sparrow.

BR Joker will be here tomorrow. Thanks to a fellow Freak. Can't wait to finally see this guy.

Back