Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it few days ago...

18100910.jpg

18100921.jpg

18100925.jpg

18100924.jpg

18100923.jpg

18100933.jpg

Height comparison with other 1/6 figures

those this version hands poseble? the fingers are poseble?
i know the rubber skin ver. has fix pose hands.

I received my t-700 today from gohastings. It was the last one they had, and they had to ship it from New Mexico. When i took him out of the box i was suprised to notice he was missing the right pinkie finger. Inspecting the box i found it stuck to the plastic by where the feet go. As i looked it over more i am scared at how fragile he is. he is currently on display sans pinkie with my John conner but i am seriously thinking of boxing him back up.

Hmmm, I have T-700, and even tho it is fragile, it isn't that fragile, so I would keep it in the box and not displayed! ;)

Try to glue the pinky on with superglue!

i am trying to decide if i want to glue it or leave it off as it is not noticeable unless you know to look for it. I am just a little disappointed that a hundred dollar figure would arrive damaged. The box is perfect, it was very well packaged from the shipper. I can only assume it left the factory damaged.

i am trying to decide if i want to glue it or leave it off as it is not noticeable unless you know to look for it. I am just a little disappointed that a hundred dollar figure would arrive damaged. The box is perfect, it was very well packaged from the shipper. I can only assume it left the factory damaged.

Have you thought about mailing Hot Toys about it?
I would be really disappointed to get a figure of such price damaged, and it's obvious that box isn't damaged!

Tho fixing these fingers really isn't that big of deal, you can fix it in a way that nobody could tell it was broken in the first place, but really....as we both said it, if you pay that much money, you shouldn't be fixing anything!

well, i feel better after venting. I will eventually glue the finger. Not sure it would be worth it to contact them.

Well, if you really feel bad, you can contact them, and see what they have to say about it, you can't loose anything..

But if you're getting cool, and as you said, feel a bit better over it..Really, spare yourself any hustle, glue the finger, and that's it ;)

And with all the "fragilness" you simply have to love this figure :)

I also love the T-700 diorama piece, it's beautiful and detailed! Just as any piece they produce!

Now this is something to look at....

I see two dioramas in the back as well, shame they aren't visible better..

Fastastic display Turtle. Now I'm inspired to keep my T600 Rubber Mask Concept.

Back