Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as always Jeff great review

My T-Collection
tseries.jpg

My T600 finally arrived today, it is indeed a beautiful piece. But to my suprise, the package is a lot smaller and the figure itself is a lot lighter than I expected.

That was my first impression too, whereas the Predator 1 was very heavy for its actual size.

Well, he didn't state exactly how he did it. In fact, he totally left that part out.
Probably wants to keep it as a secret or something. So that he can have the one and only unique Endo!

Thanks anyway. I guess I'll have to come up with my own way if I ever feel the need.

I ended up getting both my regular T-600 (from Thailand) and the Exclusive Rubber Skin T-600 (from Sideshow) today.

I've only opened the regular T-600 so far...I've read how fragile they are, and if I was gonna break one, it was gonna be the cheaper one!

Luckily I had no issues at all. The figure is great, other than a few loose joints (torso and legs). The arms are fine.

A couple of shots taken tonight....

3964091137_4cdbf54e57_b.jpg

3964090143_abc254e91a_b.jpg

3964866456_daba795255_b.jpg

Fantastic pics zerogouki. I'm making the 3rd pic my wallpaper. :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys. This is the figure from the eBay seller in Thailand who was selling them for $ 139.99 with free shipping, so he was legit.

Thanks guys. This is the figure from the eBay seller in Thailand who was selling them for $ 139.99 with free shipping, so he was legit.

Now I'm glad to know that he really ships them out. How long have you waited to get him? Got a tracking number on 23.09. but the tracking number still doesn't work for me. :/

I think I have to shoot him a message to ask if it's a wrong number or not

Now I'm glad to know that he really ships them out. How long have you waited to get him? Got a tracking number on 23.09. but the tracking number still doesn't work for me. :/

I think I have to shoot him a message to ask if it's a wrong number or not

I paid on 9/17 and got it yesterday - 9/28. My tracking number never worked either....

Wohooo, the T600 arrived yesterday from the Thai-ebay-seller in just one week to Germany. That's like EMS... wonderful!

t6006.png

t600.png

t6003.png

t6005.png

This badboy is so huge and sooo scary, what a wonderful piece! Glad I ordered him and heard what Hydeous said to me :D

Even in my detolf with flash he looks wonderful

t6002.png

Got a German MG-34 for my T-700...couldn't stand to see him without a weapon. I know it's not "futuristic", but it fits him well IMO....

3976489888_e44e452e58_b.jpg

Back