Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my modified t-600.I repainted and reshaped its head and gum work.hope you like.

nice. the default sculpt has always been wrong. overly wide cheekbones, lack of a pointy chin as well as oversized jaw...

and i must say the hands on the HT figure is a tad too small...

very nice mod, kdoty. but do post larger and clearer pics so we can all get a better look.

what did u use to reshape his head?

I will post better pictures alittle bit later,thanks for the complments.I was very careful and used a dremel with a sandinding drum on it for the sides of the head.then used a sanding stone for the gum line.and the repaint was done with waterbased acrylic paint,even added more rusts to overall figure.

Woo hoo I got my T-600 SS ex today and he is awesome!!

and JC arrived with the T-600 as well, must have been some journey they had from the US to the UK without killing each other before I got them... lol

Sorry about the crappy pictures, will try get better ones once they are out of hiding in cupboards once I have room to finally get them out to display eventually...

Well, this is mine with other HT.

003.jpg

Crappy pictures too. Too poor to buy a camera.

So, which T-600 Hot Toys is the best to get? The regular, the weathered rubber skin, the exclusive rubber skin, or the concept?

Would like to get one of them. Hot Toys did a number on these things. Unbelievable. I'm kinda leaning toward the regular rubber skin or the concept..

Yep, too many choices, but I went with the Exclusive rubber mask version. YOu get the regular mask too, the skulls base, and if you like, you can strip it all the way down to a regualr endo. That gives you the most for your money, I think.

Well, is cost a big factor in your decision? The prices for the concept is still pretty high (but I'm sure it'll be worth more in the future). I got the regular weathered rubber skin version because I wanted to spend the least on this guy (that and I waited too long to PO the exclusive). I have to many other things on my plate.

I went with the Ani-Com exclusive and Regular Endo.

Got my Regular a while back.

Waiting on the Ani-Com version.....:banghead

Very nice!!! I definitely like the modified head. It looks tough. Do you mind sharing how you did this?

thanks for the comments sharpnel,I posted awhile ago that I had used a dremel tool to modify the 600s head and gum line.the mod was simple,just take your time if you plan on doing this.you can also use regular sandpaper too for the sides of the outer cheekbones.for the gum line all I did was to take a smooth sanding stone with the dremel and straighten the gums with it,but you have to be real careful when you do them.again I can`t stress enough take your time.

Yep, too many choices, but I went with the Exclusive rubber mask version. YOu get the regular mask too, the skulls base, and if you like, you can strip it all the way down to a regualr endo. That gives you the most for your money, I think.

:lecture

Couldn't agree more. I went for the rubber exclusive mask version as well.

Thanks guys. I got it narrowed down to the weathered skin version, and the concept version.

I think I actually may do both..

:lol I still haven't assembled the ammo pack and guns on my weathered T600 even after a week of owning it because of how troublesome it is. I hated going through it with the nekkid T600 I got a while ago, and I'm in no rush to do it now.

Also, I find that the ammo pack makes him a bit top heavy, so he leans back a bit more and the mid-torso/ab articulation doesn't help. In my opinion it's the worst joint on the figure.

Got around to putting on the backpack and minigun. I left off the mask and grenade launcher. I like this look better. Would have had pics up much sooner if I wasn't so lazy to assemble these figures, but here are my late ones:

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

Back