Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Rubber Mask Concept Ani Com Exclusive is out, and the T-700 is out, and the regular T-600 Endo is out, W(here)TF is the Martin Laing Signature Edition at? All the parts are present, so what's the damn hold up?

DCD-HTT4T800.jpg

The base? :rolleyes:

The base? :rolleyes:

The base is the same as the regular 600 endo.
The only difference is the 700 skulls.
But as Silent already pointed out, HT already made 700 skulls (see dio/fig), so I understand his frustrations.

The skulls are separate pieces, so I hope we'll be able to score one or two on EBAY later on. (I highly doubt that though considering the price of the ML ver.)
I wonder how the electronics are though. The eyes are supposed to light up, right?

So I get my credit card bill today and guess what was billed on there?
My T-600 and I haven't even got him yet.
He does arrive today around 7:50 pm tonight though.
That's the 1st time that's ever happened to me:rolleyes:

Still debating on whether or not I should get one............
this is the only version i want, it goes great with the t-800,i don't care for the rubber skin ones, this is the one,it's very kool.
you will regret it if you don't get it.

this is the only version i want, it goes great with the t-800,i don't care for the rubber skin ones, this is the one,it's very kool.
you will regret it if you don't get it.

Thanks for the advice. Ill most likely order it tommorrow.

Thanks for the advice. Ill most likely order it tommorrow.
the head and face sculpt make him look mean,
why cover it up with a rubber mask, this is my opinion, some will like the other version's better, but to me this is what a endoskeleton is, bad, tough,mean looking.

the head and face sculpt make him look mean,
why cover it up with a rubber mask, this is my opinion, some will like the other version's better, but to me this is what a endoskeleton is, bad, tough,mean looking.

I think this one looks pretty awesome! The only thing that concerns me are the light up eyes. Ive heard a couple people say on different forums that they were having some problems. For example, some said the eyes werent perfectly horizontal and one eye is brighter than the other.

I think this one looks pretty awesome! The only thing that concerns me are the light up eyes. Ive heard a couple people say on different forums that they were having some problems. For example, some said the eyes werent perfectly horizontal and one eye is brighter than the other.
mine are fine, joints are tight, not loose, so some will have problems ,some will not, i lucked up.

I wasn't as lucky. On mine, the right arm just collapses under the weight of the gun. The rest of the joints are tight and the eyes are good.

I preferred it because I wanted to see the entire skull too and have the endo hands rather than gloves. I'd like to have them all, but having this one will surely suffice.

got mine today, over all an awesome figure. my only real complaint is the ankle joints are weak, other than that, he's pretty solid.

I really like my T-600 endo. Joints are all good. For those who owned T-600, what justification do you have for getting Martin Laing Signature Edition?

Are both of the base parts needed to display the T-600, can you use only only one of them?

Just got my T-700 today! No loose joints or broken parts. The fingers are nice and tight and have the proper range of motion. It'll look great with the T-800 plasma rifle and pistol. :banana

Back