Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on the waitlist for the rubber skinned EX version T-600 but also quite like the look of the regular (naked) T-600 but dont know if it is going to be worth putting my name down for this one as well, because I very much doubt I'll get either of them seeing as how the Terminator series is EXTREMELY popular and I am late into also this collecting scene and I think I have missed the boat so to speak... :banghead

It's always smart to get on the waitlist...the key is patience. There is a fair chance after all the figures have shipped that with C-Card declines, changed minds, etc that some figures could be "left over"...I've had really good luck with the Wait lists at Sideshow.

And...welcome!

So I get my 600 delivered around 8pm. I open it up and prepare it for display. The joints are all pretty loose. Thank God the stand works very well on this figure. However, the right shoulder is so loose that he can't hold his gun at even a parallel level to the desktop. This isn't a huge deal since I kinda have him looking the other way anyway.

As for the Sideshow exclusive base. Meh. Whatever. I was kinda under the impression it was supposed to look like a crushed car or something. Not so much. It just looks like layers of bullet hole covered metal. Funny thing though is that there is a placcard on the front of it that says T-600 Concept Version just like the Con Exclusive. WTF? Nicejob Hot Toys. Lame!

One kinda cool thing about the packaging is that there is a smooth spot on the front surface of the sleeve (which is textured) in the exact shape of the Sideshow Exclusive gold sticker. And (surprisingly) the sticker is fitted in it perfectly. It's kind of amazing that they can go that extra mile, but not replace the Concept Version name plate on the Sideshow Exclusive base.

So I get my 600 delivered around 8pm. I open it up and prepare it for display. The joints are all pretty loose. Thank God the stand works very well on this figure. However, the right shoulder is so loose that he can't hold his gun at even a parallel level to the desktop. This isn't a huge deal since I kinda have him looking the other way anyway.

As for the Sideshow exclusive base. Meh. Whatever. I was kinda under the impression it was supposed to look like a crushed car or something. Not so much. It just looks like layers of bullet hole covered metal. Funny thing though is that there is a placcard on the front of it that says T-600 Concept Version just like the Con Exclusive. WTF? Nicejob Hot Toys. Lame!

One kinda cool thing about the packaging is that there is a smooth spot on the front surface of the sleeve (which is textured) in the exact shape of the Sideshow Exclusive gold sticker. And (surprisingly) the sticker is fitted in it perfectly. It's kind of amazing that they can go that extra mile, but not replace the Concept Version name plate on the Sideshow Exclusive base.

Ugh, sorry to hear about your predicament.
My T-600's joints are as tight as Speedos on an elephant, so it's weird to me that I keep reading about this. :confused:

Well, some joints are tight, but lots are loose. That one shoulder really bugs me though. The upper torso wobbles front to back easily too.

I'll be anxious to hear if anybody else gets the Sideshow Exclusive base with the Concept placcard.

Thought I canceled my 600, but apparently not as I was informed today it will arrive on tuesday.

Kind of looking forward to it since I had forgotten but also going to have to figure out where I can put it.

my T-600 is shipping today from alteregocomics,
but probaley won't get it till tuesday or wed. next week,
because of labor day holiday.

i got it today ... very nice .. needs a little work on some of the hydraulics .... no big deal ... will get the rubber skin version and im done ... dont think this one worth the 20 differnt versions

Well, some joints are tight, but lots are loose. That one shoulder really bugs me though. The upper torso wobbles front to back easily too.

I asked about this earlier in the thread and no one was interested :(, but yeah mine is pretty wobbly too. The torso wobbles front to back and side to side. Not sure about the other joints.

Guess I really lucked out then. :confused:
Mine are really stiff. It can probable hold up my 700 with one arm. :monkey3

Just received mine. All the joints are tight. He can easily hold up his minigun with no problem. The chest/ab crunch is slightly loose but not enough to wobble.

The plastic on the hands and fingers seem to be made out of a softer flexible plastic. Might be a plus compared to the hard brittle fingers of the T-800.

The articulated chest/shoulder area is just too cool.....

How many batteries does your T-600 come with?

Mine came with x2 installed, even though the instructions show and clearly state that 3 should be installed.

The joints on my T600 are tight too. The finger joints are tight. I get nervous moving and forcing them to bend.

Yeah, that's a real pain to get in there. Once it's in though, it comes out fairly easily. The prongs need to be bent inward a little. If you force it hard enough it will go in, but you risk breaking something. Take some pliers and squeeze the prongs together just slightly until you can get it in with a little effort. Start with just a little and increase. You can always go more, but you can't go less. The prongs on mine have a slight hint of white now where the plastic flexed, but they don't look like they want to break.

Back