Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anybody with the Exclusive rubber mask please put it on a 700 and take a picture? I'm thinking of doing a custom with that mask, and I want to know how it might fit and look.

It's doesn't fit properly or line up with the eyes. Looks weird.

Cool stuff, Facebox!

Thanks for the props guys.
SilentSurfer, I got you.
Just give me a few to take and post the pix.

Having the 600 now in hand, I'm going to call shenanigans on HT claim that an Iron Monger would be too hard to do. The construction of this guy is insane. I think this is HT's best work. I don't care how good DX Joker's face looks, its no where near as complex as the 600.

I take it you have not seen in hand a HT Mark 1 then?

Having the 600 now in hand, I'm going to call shenanigans on HT claim that an Iron Monger would be too hard to do. The construction of this guy is insane. I think this is HT's best work. I don't care how good DX Joker's face looks, its no where near as complex as the 600.

I take it you have not seen in hand a HT Mark 1 then?

Its just as complex as that. I'd say that would be a close second, with the new DX Batman likely being 3rd if it comes out as good as it looks.

My justicfication is that with the Mark 1, they were adding armor on top of an existing host. The 600 was entirely designed to incorporate all the movement and real wires or cables and springs with independant pistons all capable of movement, right into it.

Last edited:
I think it looks a bit goofy because the mask is too big for the torso.

SSS003.jpg
SSS004.jpg

SSS006.jpg
SSS007.jpg

SSS013.jpg
SSS009.jpg

It seems to be saying "When I gwo up I wanna be a Twerminator".

Could also be a terminator version of Elmer Fudd. "I'm hunting wabbits, it's wabbit season"

Cheers :) Mario

Thanks for the props guys.
SilentSurfer, I got you.
Just give me a few to take and post the pix.

Thanks, FACEBOX. I guess that idea is out. I wonder how hard it would be to make some custom silicon masks for the 700s. I've always wanted to do a Michael Myers style mask for one. He's somewhat of a Terminator himself.

I canceled my regular t-600 and opted to get the weathered one coming out later this year.. did I make the right choice?

it's all about your taste, i prefer the bare look of the regular t-600, the true endo look,
it looks best posed next to my t-800. some like the look of the mask, clothed one, for whatever reason's. it's really what appears to you most.

Last edited:
I canceled my regular t-600 and opted to get the weathered one coming out later this year.. did I make the right choice?

Both have pluses and minuses, obviously the whole rubber faced zombie look is mondo cool, but I just love the foot and ankle design on the standard model... hard choice!

Both have pluses and minuses, obviously the whole rubber faced zombie look is mondo cool, but I just love the foot and ankle design on the standard model... hard choice!

thats why he should get both......plus it'll keep him from going crazy just thinking about which one to get. thats what i did. :D

Hot Toys T-X is definitely on my dream list too.

I'm just gonna get the HT VIP rubber wheathered and the DCD martin laing ver. At least, that's the plan.

That's what I've got coming. That way I get all hands, feet, and weapons, plus two masks. I also get the endo skull base and the human skull base.

Well I just finished editing my pics, here's a few tasters-

t7pose1.jpg

t6headdetail.jpg

t6pose4.jpg

vulcandetail1.jpg

t6detail1.jpg

sizecomp-2.jpg

As my JC hasn't arrived yet, I figured I'd improvise and do the JC Cameron would have given us!

dioskullprofile.jpg

t6down.jpg

makeshiftjc.jpg

JCinspects.jpg

Love the idea of John in the old school gear. I want to see it with the right head now. Unhook that center clip on the 600s chest though. Looks like a life preserver.

Back