Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T-700 owners: How do you connect the base to the stand? It seems the connector is too big to fit in.

it was too big. i had to push it in at a 45 degree angle from the front and then straighten it up as i pushed it in.

wait, that does not sound quite right... :angelsmil

To owners of a T-700: How do you connect the base to the stand? It seems the connector is too big to fit in. Is it also like this with yours?

that i have not tried. i would think so. doesn't the hole for the stand go all the way through the base so you could push it up from the bottom if needed?

The bottom is sealed by the base so pushing is not possible I think. Haven't tried prying it open to see if it would though.

That's cool man... Waiting for mine to arrive too..... !!!!!!!

just got mine after a long wait!

3851302197_4f809f9fc4_o.jpg

3851304593_1273d63307_o.jpg

3851304383_331187ffc6_o.jpg

3852098372_8509871446_o.jpg

3851304063_7105fe7cd7_o.jpg

still waiting for the concept version & rubber skin version!

t 600 endo looks great.Ill get it someday.the concept version come first along with the exclusive rubber skin version

i am very tempted to the the 600 now, but then you have to order conner and wright and it never stops lol

Thats happened to me :rolleyes: I bought Connor but I saw T600 and a felt that I had to buy it :naughty

I dont think Im going to buy Marcus... but its what I said a few months ago with th T600 :rotfl

I rarely 'see' Hot toys figures at retail in person before I buy them so Marcus is an easy pass for me. Probably if I went to Forbidden Planet and saw him there it'd be much harder to leave the shop without him - I'm very susceptible to impulse buying. Right now though my stance is firm. As the noob to the franchise I just don't need him and even if T5 goes ahead it would seem he won't be in it, thus hes a one-off.

I just have the regular first version of the T-600 coming. I hope to buy the removeable mask off EBAY.

I got this bad boy yesterday. The details are amazing.

153uvd4.jpg

2ah7gic.jpg

ziuopd.jpg

33278xv.jpg

Last edited:
Back