Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ziuopd.jpg

:gollum:

Now thats an endo repaint!

But why is the 600 holding his gun upside down with the ammo belt going nowhere?

My bad. Hahaha. I rushed last night to put it together to take some pics and didn't realize it was on the wrong way. Good catch. I will have to fix it tonight.

I am on the waitlist for the rubber skinned EX version T-600 but also quite like the look of the regular (naked) T-600 but dont know if it is going to be worth putting my name down for this one as well, because I very much doubt I'll get either of them seeing as how the Terminator series is EXTREMELY popular and I am late into also this collecting scene and I think I have missed the boat so to speak... :banghead

Sideshow Ex T-600 on its way to me at work via UPS right now. Should have it before noon.

Congrats.

Out of curiousity does anyone know how much time after SS get's theirs in does it usually take for other places like BBTS to get the same figure in stock?

It seems to be completely random. I've known dealers to get stuff ahead of me, and I've gotten stuff weeks ahead of local dealers. It seems to just be whatever Sideshow feels like doing.

Generally, I'm under the impression that Exclusives ship first, then regulars to dealers, and then regulars to pre-orders, but again, that isn't always the case. Maybang had their T-600s last week, and I'm only getting my Exclusive today. And they had the Indy PF a month before I got my Exclusive of that.

But then I had my Dutch Exclusive a few weeks before regulars shipped to dealers, and my Exclusive Pred was at least a month ahead of regular release.

Total crapshoot.

I want the rubber mask exclusive version. Is SS shipping that too? I'm on the waiting list. I hope to get one soon.

Question for the fortunate T-600 & T-700 owners, that have received their figures already: do they come in a brown shipper box that protects the polystyrene/styrofoam figure box? I know my T-700 factory diorama came in a brown shipper box, and it has a similar polystyrene/styrofoam figure box than all the other T-Salvation figures.

Hot Toys puts them into individual thin brown boxes, but it's not ship worthy. Sideshow puts them into another Sideshow 'approved' shipper with their logo on it.

Back