Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

T-700:
117_0161.jpg

He looks surprised.
________
HERBALAIRE PRICE

Last edited:
I was a bit sneaky and bought a Hot Toys Phased Plasma Rifle of eBay for £6! Bargain mate! No bus stop T-700 for me! :rotfl:lol:lol

awesome , congrats there . Good score.
I wouldn't be surprsied if recasts start popping up on the bay now that everyone will want a gun with this figure. :monkey4

awesome , congrats there . Good score.
I wouldn't be surprsied if recasts start popping up on the bay now that everyone will want a gun with this figure. :monkey4

I think mine is a 100% official, it would say recast and the paint work is identical to the real one. Heck it's a T-800 weapon but T-700 are T-800 realy so:banana:banana

Went for lunch break and saw this at my local toy store and bought it immediately......

Only glaring issue is the lack of a gun as an accessory....the light up eyes look great in person......here are some pics.......:D

3619629724_f0d77a4063_b.jpg

3619673094_ab3f9c1529_b.jpg

3618867905_4d9eb0bcd3_b.jpg

3618867921_0feee258e3_b.jpg

3619698456_a569e2a25f_b.jpg

Fantastic man! Congrats! The only problem I have is that T-700 were not in the film :lol

They were T-800's! Still everyone who bought one got a new T-800 for about £120! :lol!
To think I was gonna save up for the T-800 HT they brought out a while back :lol

I sure did wish these guys came with something. Even if it wouldn't have been screen accurate. Hell give them the metal rod that was used, you know to stab a certain someone.

I sure did wish these guys came with something. Even if it wouldn't have been screen accurate. Hell give them the metal rod that was used, you know to stab a certain someone.

easy custom for someone to cash in on! But i bought a, Arnie accent, "Phased Plasma Rifle at 40 WATT range". A 1/6th future war gun basicaly! Ebay is fantastic for miss-listing things :lol! they listed a £15 gun for £6 on bid!

easy custom for someone to cash in on! But i bought a, Arnie accent, "Phased Plasma Rifle at 40 WATT range". A 1/6th future war gun basicaly! Ebay is fantastic for miss-listing things :lol! they listed a £15 gun for £6 on bid!

Nice score. I was thinking about giving him a M4 since John used it and that gun was the gun of choice, at least by humans.

Back