Hot Toys T-600 & T-700

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang guys, whats with all the hate? If the guy has a question just answer it and be done with it... no need to be a-holes about it all. This is supposed to be a FUN place to come to.

you're absolutely right. i pick on dead guys. they're easy. they can't fight back or sue for libel. besides, you KNOW you found it funny. it tickled you deep down inside..... don't deny it, just look at that picture and imagine.....that light plum colored glove,.....those long fingers, probing, searching, feeling for the spot that will make you laugh, all the while poor frank has that horrible expression of guilt, shame, and doubt, as he delves deep to find that spot deep inside you that will bring out a BIG smile

here comes all that jewish guilt mom pounded into me as a kid. in all seriousness, i AM poking fun. but jeez. it's not malicious. i'm trying to lighten the mood on this train wreck. on a side note about terminators, i'm taking my wife to see it tonight. she has to "help me out" every time bale pulls his batman voice.

I would love to see Hot Toys make a Rubber skin version of the T-600, and with all the variations they do....I don't see why they wouldn't do it.

I would love to see Hot Toys make a Rubber skin version of the T-600, and with all the variations they do....I don't see why they wouldn't do it.

I've been wondering if HT would sculpt a new plastic head or use a rubber mask over the endo head for the T-600. The tattered clothes should be easy enough for HT to do. They could do it in their sleep.

the only variations I have heard of is the battle damaged/non battle damaged T-800 endo and baggy/non baggy pants on BR joker

but rubber skin T-600, I would LOVE to have...the endo by itself is just boring...

I've been wondering if HT would sculpt a new plastic head or use a rubber mask over the endo head for the T-600. The tattered clothes should be easy enough for HT to do. They could do it in their sleep.

I think HT would go the Rubber route. It just seems like the more logical choice, the feel will be more realistic & the look will be more realistic.

I think HT would go the Rubber route. It just seems like the more logical choice, the feel will be more realistic & the look will be more realistic.

I was thinking the folks at HT would try that, but I'm just not sure how durable a small, thin (it would have to be thin) piece of rubber would be. I'm worried it'll start deteriorating as the yearly weather changes from cool to hot after a couple years or so.

I'd be fine with sculpted plastic if they go that route.

I was thinking the folks at HT would try that, but I'm just not sure how durable a small, thin (it would have to be thin) piece of rubber would be. I'm worried it'll start deteriorating as the yearly weather changes from cool to hot after a couple years or so.

I'd be fine with sculpted plastic if they go that route.

Yeah plastic would be better.
I think the sun would melt the rubber. The sun is brutal here in Cali

Yeah plastic would be better.
I think the sun would melt the rubber. The sun is brutal here in Cali

Well the rubber would be similar to the rubber used on the Alien figures. I don't think the rubber would need to be extremely thin, I think it can be thick and still look how it should.

Plus even if the rubber does begin to melt and deform.....then wouldn't the same thing happen to the real T-600s? Making the figure even more movie accurate. :monkey5

when are Abc getting their T-700s? anyone got theirs yet?

Just got an email from Sideshow about the T-700. Estimated time of arrival, 25-28 days.

I saw the T-700 and the Factory version yesterday during AWOH @ HT's booth, and they look great! BUT, they are way too dark IMO... I know that in the movie they look darker and obviously not shinny at all, but I think it's too dark...
Still, a great alternative to owning a T-800!

Back