Hot Toys T-1000 Coming Soon...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep meaning to pick up an extra T-1000 body for my Everlong video bash.

gifkings10065.gif

:rotfl

Bottom line is.... Arnie IS "The Terminator" aka 800/850 series. You can come with all sorts of story reasons why, but it just boils down to he is that character. Everyone else is dispensible.. Be it sequel, prequel or reboot.

A T2 T-1000 2.0 would be a buy from me as I missed out on the original but no T-1000 from Genisys will be going into my collection. Will probably need to bash a T-100 pretty soonish if I'm honest.

A T2 T-1000 2.0 would be a buy from me as I missed out on the original but no T-1000 from Genisys will be going into my collection. Will probably need to bash a T-100 pretty soonish if I'm honest.

Same for me. I had the T1000 along with the MM117 Arnold and eventually sold them years ago. My biggest regret...

I'm seeing some non-HT T1000 figure sets on ebay that I may have to bite on, although I would prefer the original.

I really want another shot at it too. I was thinking it would be turned into a DX since we've gotten two Arnolds already... but the DX line seems dead.

I really want another shot at it too. I was thinking it would be turned into a DX since we've gotten two Arnolds already... but the DX line seems dead.

Yeah no chance would the T-1000 be a DX (that line is dead anyways) so it would need to be a 2.0 version. Looking at him on the secondary market and damn :horror he has gone up in value.

Think I will pick up the KO suit and head sculpt set and go from there.

I wasn't collecting in 2010, so I missed out on the T1000 and Sarah Connor. Would really love them to redo these 2, but I doubt we'll see them go back to them now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bottom line is.... Arnie IS "The Terminator" aka 800/850 series. You can come with all sorts of story reasons why, but it just boils down to he is that character. Everyone else is dispensible.. Be it sequel, prequel or reboot.

A T-800 can resemble someone other than Arnie. Its the CSM number that depicts the skin apperance while the T- number depicts the endoskeleton model. Arnie is a T-800 CSM-101 but for example a T-800 CSM-102 will be the same Endo but the skin will look different (Like in the flashback scene in T1).

From a movie marketing point of view I mean... while Arnie is alive, I doubt anyone would dare not associate him with the role... That said, Conan was rebooted with someone else..

Same for me. I had the T1000 along with the MM117 Arnold and eventually sold them years ago. My biggest regret...

I'm seeing some non-HT T1000 figure sets on ebay that I may have to bite on, although I would prefer the original.

I just got a hold of the sideshow T-1000 figure new unopened for $35 and planning to use my byung-hun lee head from the hot toys storm shadow to kitbash a "Genisys" T-1000.

So, does this have any chance of happening? I saw this and might just swap with one of my Robert Patrick heads or just buy that new T-1000 uniform.
t1000.jpg

Back