Hot Toys T-1000 Coming Soon...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fatburn:

fatburn.jpg

I wish I got two T-1000 figures so I could pose one as the biker cop. I never got around to it.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That reminds me. Hot Toys needs to get the Matrix license and give us a Morpheus.*

*and Neo, Trinity, Agent Smith and 1/6th scale Sentinel...

Not to sound racist , but who would buy an Asian T-1000? Robert Patrick or nothing!

The Lee version of the T-1000 was actually pretty awesome if you ask me. Not sure if I'll get this because I have other stuff I'd like more but we'll see.

What happened to the supposed 1/6 Endoskeleton that is to be revealed at Comic Con. I figured for sure it would get its own thread!

Not to sound racist , but who would buy an Asian T-1000? Robert Patrick or nothing!

Who'd buy a Genisys Endoskeleton? Cameron/Winston design or nothing. And yet a few people apparently don't mind getting the less iconic option. So I say why not the Asian-1000 (his was the most conventionally Terminator performance in the film) especially if he has some cool liquid metal effects with him.

Last edited:
Who'd buy a Genisys Endoskeleton? Cameron/Winston design or nothing. And yet a few people apparently don't mind getting the less iconic option. So I say why not the Asian-1000 (his was the most conventionally Terminator performance in the film) especially if he has some cool liquid metal effects with him.
Well, Hot Toys has never been one to bend over backwards for the purpose of screen accuracy. I recall the T-700(?) Endo from Salvation that had some weird texture that we never saw in the film. And their Predators and Aliens have had numerous issues that NECA fan Selektiv would happily point out if he weren't banned about 15,000 times. So. . .it's quite possible that a "Genisys" Endo would looks as much like the classic ones as the new one.

Back