Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

Christopher Reeve was quite a bit taller than inmate number 43355-018 ummm, I mean Wesley Snipes.

I hope they can make this a taller HT body.

Someone needs to make a custom jail figure out of the Blade figure. :lol

When he gets out there will be a Blade iV where he decides he doesn't care about vampires any more and goes after tax agents.

Pics are up!!!!!

ckent4-1.jpg

Kidding :)

Obviously a thrill-seeker; to risk the crazed wrath of numerous board members. Either that, or he's just plain crazy...PS

^ HAHAHAA... I would think HT's version will look a tad more realistic. I have a feeling there will be some new teaser images, or, quite possibly some proto shots before X-Mas.

Those aren't bad but I agree HT's will look real. People have been wanting this for years, but now is the best time for him to be released. If for no other reason the paint apps. HT's are brilliant and they wouldn't have been nearly this level if they would have been done even three years ago. We are in the Renaissance of 1/6 figures.

Those aren't bad but I agree HT's will look real. People have been wanting this for years, but now is the best time for him to be released. If for no other reason the paint apps. HT's are brilliant and they wouldn't have been nearly this level if they would have been done even three years ago. We are in the Renaissance of 1/6 figures.

Well said. Any more advancements in this 1/6 scale hobby, would mean real skin texturing et. LOL. Seriously.
:rotfl

I sure hope we see something soon, the wait is killing me :gah:

I hope they decide to do an 89' Batman line next. :pray:

Those are actually really nice. If only the castings had a bit of translucency, and the face is a bit off on Supes. Clark looks great. Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back