Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

They'll probably post something on the anniversary of the theatrical release which is this month sometime. Christmas?

well they already showed us spidey so hopefully this reveal isn't far away.

I really hope the Superman looks a lot better than the proto/new pics of Spiderman.

SCOOP!!!

Here is a pixelated image:

itm-1959_tcm8-2480.JPG

..it MUST be of this!

crystal_4babd8c756356.jpg

No, it's the Matrix. I see blondes and brunettes.

Have you guys seen the HT Spiderman? The body looks pretty good and I am thinking they might use the same body for Superman. It doesn't seem to have the same issues as the TT advanced version, Particularly in the hip/thigh version. The body proportions look good and it poses great.

This was posted over in the HT spider man thread.

Translation:

The hamstring is specially modified to enable more articulations, and in order to hide the joints when posing, there is an inner clothes underleath the spidey clothes since it's so tight.
Moreover, Black Spidey and Venom is confirmed to be in their future plan.
One last thing, it will be release in Q2 no Feb. The Retail price in HK$930 (~US $135) and PO price is HK $890 (~ US $130)

(The stuff in bold)
I'm not saying they'll use this body, but they will probably do a similar thing with Supes. Spidey looks great in his spandex, so i expect superman to look just as good.

If they made a special one just for Arnold, then they're obligated to make a new one just for Chris. Between Spidey and Supes, there ought to be around an inch and a half difference in height.

Do they make you do bad things?

Why, yes.

they once convinced me that the Wolverine and GI Joe movies were good and that one could have more fun with Polystone than Hot Toys.

I have since come to my senses.

BTW, HT CR Superman is an automatic own for me.

If they made a special one just for Arnold, then they're obligated to make a new one just for Chris. Between Spidey and Supes, there ought to be around an inch and a half difference in height.

Not to mention The Man of Steel has a bigger dong. :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back