Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

I honestly don't think anything can stand up to a fanboy's expectation. Its could be the greatest thing in the history of the world and still people will find fault. But that's why we have this site right?

So here is the new update from HT............no Superman:pfft:

attachment.php

Anyway i bet 15th or 25th of December for at least a teaser and thats it!

Last edited:

I am looking forward to seeing a new update soon. This is still on the top of my list for a must have. The way things are going I will be broke next year too. :thud:

What is up with their website...my computer blocks and claims that it is dangerous to my computer. Anyone have this problem ?? So we are getting a spiderman 3 figure ??

Yeah, I liked the Spider-Man movies, but putting out a figure for them now...seems too late. :dunno Hot Toys usually has been putting out the figures around the same time the movies are released into theaters.

I guess it's not "winter" yet for Hot Toys? I think it is here. I guess we'll see at least a teaser picture for Superman? Any day now?

What is up with their website...my computer blocks and claims that it is dangerous to my computer. Anyone have this problem ?? So we are getting a spiderman 3 figure ??

Yep it has a virus - trojan or whatever i got infected two weeks ago :monkey4

If you have Facebook search for Hot Toys and you'll see all of the updates there :wave

Mark my words either 15th or 25th will see what we all are waiting for!!!

Now here is a funny .GIF to keep the thread alive! LOL

bloodsportrocks1.gif

Last edited:

Look what I found in the scrambled Spidey pics:

supess.jpg

Now, to me, that looks like HT Supes photos. The blue suit, red cape and even the yellow 'S' on the back.

Won't be long now!! :rock

Last edited:

Looks like the Red/Blue Blur to me ;)
Can't wait to see images from this!

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking at. That's thumbnail thing? That could be anything.

Good thing my phone has close to infinite zoom haha I could be barely tell what whats haha but any kind of new info on this guy is good news :)

pretty sure that's just a color guide on the edge of a physical photo.

No I really don't think so.

It is not attached to the photo. If you view the whole pic from which I have zoomed in you can see a little spidey pic on the right side also. These are photo thumbnail icons on the desktop.

No I really don't think so.

It is not attached to the photo. If you view the whole pic from which I have zoomed in you can see a little spidey pic on the right side also. These are photo thumbnail icons on the desktop.

I agree. Whether or not its Supe, its definitely icons and pics of something. And its not Spidey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back