Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

i am thinking December 15, that was the day the movie hit the theaters back 1978! if not January..........pft

Big suprise Superman at the top again with no news and no pics...

Yeah, it's too bad.

I think I expressed it being an annoyance also and people still bumped the thread up.

If it's not this month, Hot Toys can go ____ themselves.

Big suprise Superman at the top again with no news and no pics...

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

99 page thread and not a picture to show for it.

i am thinking December 15, that was the day the movie hit the theaters back 1978! if not January..........pft

well we thought we were getting more pics of DX04 on Bruce Lee's Death anniversary and all HT said was that we'll see pics soon and well we have yet to see pics...

BUT it would be nice if we saw pics on Dec 15th

be patient. I suggest not posting any specific dates, you guys are just setting yourself up for pain.

as long as HT does a great job on it and it's a true dx, I', willing to wait a few more weeks.

Not to mention it's four months old.

going to be nothing to see here untill after the 10th of December at the eariest folks. move along.

I have to say, this is one of my most anticipated 1/6 scale figures ever.

Well the special HT event is on Christmas day!

I imagine something may get shown then.

:lol As much hype as this figure is receiving I'll laugh if the likeness is off and it comes up less than the machine is pushing...

:lol As much hype as this figure is receiving I'll laugh if the likeness is off and it comes up less than the machine is pushing...

Negative vibe! negative vibe!
:monkey1

:rotfl

You underestimate the power of this message board. Nothing, not even a weak likeness can stop the powerful might of the Sideshow freaks' CUSTOM FIGURE TEAM,

picture.php

Having a likeness issue? Can't find a small intricate detail? THE CUSTOM FIGURE TEAM IS HERE TO HELP.

For a small fee of course.

Last edited:

Don't jinx us, man. :pray:

Whoa, 1000th post in the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back