Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

It's about time! This is damn cool news.

Bought. But I'm pretty sure I'll take Chris Reeve only. No other figures from old Superman films.

My collection consists of only PFs and 1:1 busts, but I will make an exception for this 1/6

Must buy!!

This is awesome news. The only thing that would be better news than this from Hot Toys would be if they got the Star Wars license...

This from the Hot Toys Facebook page:

Our dear fans, this Winter Hot Toys will be bringing you surprise from the highly anticipated SUPERMAN (1978) movie license! Long-awaited by fans from all over the world, we’ll launch the first-of-his kind 1/6th scale collectible figure of this American superhero acted by notable artist Christopher Reeve!

Announcing this together is another great news, also much expected by our fans! We now proudly announce our new Korean extraordinary artist Mr Arnie Kim to join the Hot Toys family! Taking the lead is the long-awaiting SUPERMAN project! We hope this unprecedented project and collaboration will bring to fans great excitement and anticipation! More exciting projects with outstanding characters will be coming soon! So please stay tuned with us for update!

47090_424606297343_58690437343_5319683_6297286_n.jpg

This has only just really sunk in.

:horror :hi5:

I know I woke up this morning and all my memories of Chris Reeve came back. It's a Grail being given the best possible treatment.

:lol I don't think it's really hit me yet. I keep thinking I'll wake up tomorrow and it won't be real.

Can you remember how you got to where you are right now? ..thats right you can't ..and thats because you are dreaming:D

does this mean the figure will be available this winter or just the first specs and pics? seems like a pretty short turnaround if its released that quickly.. not that thats a bad thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back