Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

Ah, you prefer the more "normal" looking superheroes. Such as guys who wear tight, inarticulate black rubber outfits with pointy ears on their heads and large bullseyes on their chest. Fair enough.

2zri2ih.jpg

i think hot toys indiana jones(wishful thinking) could come in 2011.
to much coming in 2010.but man if they do this..i am buying stock in this company..:hi5:

Awesome! I sure hope HT produces a large initial stock of this figure to meet the expected demand.

Cooler than a man running around with a red towel and safety pins. Me!

This better not be another april fools joke:mad:. Other than that, Thank goodness and Hooray!:yess:

Awesome! I sure hope HT produces a large initial stock of this figure to meet the expected demand.

Yeah, but i also think it would be hilarious if it was LE to like 1200 like V1 of the Superman Returns fig.

/mayhem

This is freaking awesome

It kind of will be mayhem since DCD won't let Sideshow carry most DC licensed items. They passed on Watchmen and that is how Sideshow got them, but DCD will 99.9% carry this. So we don't have good 'ol Sideshow to fall back on. Have to go with DCD distributers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back