Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think I've seen pre-release madness like this since 1999 when they released Episode 1.....

Lets just hope the post-release reaction wont be one of regret....

And Mikey...Just checked out your site, love the repaint of the SSC Jabba, looks amazing :D

Thanks! So far, I've only been asked to paint two of them. They are quite a project!

I bet bud...

I've had to give up on working 1/6 scale as i cant afford it atm...

But i've been taking on 23-25mm figure commissions alot, warhammer and the like...

Trying to finish a commission atm for a Imperial Guard army, 400 models..depressing quite frankly...I used to love painting this stuff but when you've done 300 of the same model you begin to dread the next one...

Kinda hoping someone commissions an Eldar army or something...at least they have the chance to look interesting...

My first custom, Supes Reeve:
picture.php

This thread has probably made them afraid to show anything - with all the anticipation, its gonna have to be HT's best figure yet to not get ripped apart. Honestly they should not have even announced it without a close-to-final product to show because now no matter how good it is, it will never live up to all this hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back