Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful Maglor, someone on here will call you racist. I put Wesley/Blades head on HT Jor-el and had the pics deleted by a mod?!?! I was told it was racist by a fellow freak.

That's a true story, bizarre but true.

That's too funny! Since he's the reason I now have health care, I would probably get that!

https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-1-6-TrueType-Body-African-American-w-JUMPER-/400196020280?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2d8aa838#ht_4082wt_1141

:wave

Careful Maglor, someone on here will call you racist. I put Wesley/Blades head on HT Jor-el and had the pics deleted by a mod?!?! I was told it was racist by a fellow freak.

That's a true story, bizarre but true.

It's a real figure. See above. :)

Though I can't speak to Rorywan's situation, offensive, unabashedly racist material like the post that was deleted here (by me) will not be allowed.

There was a gif posted by someone containing offensive racial stereotypes. I made a post about it because: 1) I want to be transparent about it, and 2) I want people to know not to push things. Most of us are adults who know that certain things are not gonna be acceptable here, and that was definitely one of them.

Yeah it was me that posted it, sorry. It was gone as quickly as it was posted. Both gifs (the original and stereotype version) have been posted on here before so I thought nothing of it.

It was the, "that's racist" kid gif, both of them.

Last edited:
DiFabio, that was the same post (racist kid) that got my image removed. It's kinda crazy, even though I know that's a comedy post. To be honest I took it as much as a man as I could and PM'd the mod about it rather than taking it up on the boards. In fairness said Mod apologised and said that even though what I had posted was completely innocent, it was easier just to delete the portion of the thread rather than get into discussing what is right and wrong. Honestly I can understand that, even though I don't really agree with it.

Yeah it was me that posted it, sorry. It was gone as quickly as it was posted. Both gifs (the original and stereotype version) have been posted on here before so I thought nothing of it.

It was the, "that's racist" kid gif, both of them.

For the record, although the "that's racist" kid is funny, I think the watermelon version of the gif is in questionable taste. My wife saw it and said something like, "come on!"

apologies. would appear got you mixed up with lobotomized individuals content with high priced, underwhelming figure just because its hot toys.

apologies. would appear got you mixed up with lobotomized individuals content with high priced, underwhelming figure just because its hot toys.

:lol no worries, and definitely not guilty - I don't have the disposable income to be a Hot Toys fanboy, though I kinda wish I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back