Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So dissapointing.

Only when some people hype themselves up. This has only been going on for 6+ months.

It's one thing hype and excitement when it's revealed. There's nothing to get hyped and excited over when nothing is revealed. Unless you live in fantasy land which sadly far too many seem to be.

What's the worst that could happen? to wait another month? so what... has a date been set the world will end next month. Sit back, chill. When it's revealed, it's revealed. When Hot Toys is ready they'll release the photos.

Where are the real rational adults...

Only when some people hype themselves up. This has only been going on for 6+ months.

It's one thing hype and excitement when it's revealed. There's nothing to get hyped and excited over when nothing is revealed. Unless you live in fantasy land which sadly far too many seem to be.

What's the worst that could happen? to wait another month? so what... has a date been set the world will end next month. Sit back, chill. When it's revealed, it's revealed. When Hot Toys is ready they'll release the photos.

:exactly::goodpost:

download.jpg

Thanks for posting this photo!

attachment.php

I forgot how much wrinkling was apparent on his boots...cool.

So new body type for the 6'4" Reeve?
This thread got so derailed I couldn't find any data on the TT.

Really looking forward to pics to this finally getting realised but I was just looking at all my preorders which have mounted up, kinda glad he's not on order quite yet, gives me a bit of time to build up my funds but don't get me wrong as soon as he's up for order I'll be buying him in a heart beat. I'm predicting he'll be the final HT realise of 2011

They just need to finish them up so time can be better spent on other licenses!

Hey everyone, this is my first pantjob on a head, so don´t be too hrad on me...please let me know what do you think (even if it is bad)...and how to make it better. Thanks!
picture.php

Thats amazing for a first paint job man:clap

I would just go over the eyebrows and make them straighter around the edges. Other than that the head looks very good man. Oh and great job on the eyes, i heard its really tough painting them.

Thats amazing for a first paint job man:clap

I would just go over the eyebrows and make them straighter around the edges. Other than that the head looks very good man. Oh and great job on the eyes, i heard its really tough painting them.

Thanks for the advise! Wow, I was very scared to put the pics on...but I´m happy I did. Thank you, guys, really!

Well, in a perfect world, we might get pics before winter's end, but in our world,I highly doubt it. I guess they'll get here when they get here.:dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back