hot toys suicide disscusion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My name is JP.

"Hello JP!"

True, I've often thought about suicide when I discovered the price of some items... Now I am getting better but I saw Batman's sagging shoulder and I don't know if I can resist much more. I cry all day long and have dark thoughts... Please you have to help me...:(

You will kill yourself when Hot Toys Releases Katana and Flag then kills the line.

My worries exactly. If they release a Joker then I have to get Batffleck regardless how much I think the figure looks awful. Just to go with the rest of my Joker Batman pairings. However, if no Joker then I don't want that Batman, but if he sells out(which I doubt would happen) then I'm screwed. Either way, can't wait to see a proto photo of Croc to inevitably be scrapped.

I'll take a Jared Leto Joker & Margot Robbie Harley Quinn! Also maybe a Karen ***uhara Katana.

I've pre-ordered Batman so I'll need Joker and Harley to go along with it. Deadshot looks great, but it will depend on how much Will Smith pulls me out of the movie (I like Will Smith and think he's a great actor, I just worry it will become the Will Smith show). I like the designs of all the other squad members too (esp Croc and Katana), but money and space will likely prevent me from getting any others

585rTnv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back