Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people who didnt think this movie was entertaining is homosexual males.

Rude! Rude! Although not gonna turn this thread into a debate. I am seeing this tomorrow and am looking for as much TnA as any of my 'homosexual' friends.

All this talk about needing new bodies for these girls is dead wrong. Despite the eye boggling about of sex appeal the SuckerPunch girls' outfits hold, they actually cover almost everything. Babydoll will only have the exposed joints on one wrist and her neck, depending on how they handle Amber, she only have her neck. Rocket and Sweet(if they do them) will only have their necks and Blondie will have her neck and shoulder articulation showing. Neck Joints are nothing so if the line is popular enough to make it to Blondie, she'll be the only one I'd worry about.

U have Zero interest in tna?

Have u got something to announce?

willocrew u obviously can't read:lol

They see the word 'homosexual' and
All of a sudden they can't Read..

:panic: :panic: :panic:

zandbeige-run-forrest-run-t-shirts_design.png

:lol

if only she used that sword in the movie. It was just there on her back the whole time..or did I miss it in action somehow?

I saw her use sword from B-Roll Trailer.
Look like the final film deleted a lot of cool action scenes.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6D6rnNf7qpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Milla has four RE movies under her belt, she needs to be made. i ordered the GG statues of the sucker punch babes, prolly won't get the action figs. I just hope that HT doesn't disappoint the boardies, and delay the releases like the Avatar figs.

Sucker Punch is better film that the 4 RE togheter. Sorry, Milla need her figures SURE, but based on Leeloo not Alice.

No problem. But don't worry, I'm no king =P
For me is the same what figure release first or based in wich movie.
After all is my personal opinion and you can buy the one you like! right? jaja

No problem. But don't worry, I'm no king =P
For me is the same what figure release first or based in wich movie.
After all is my personal opinion and you can buy the one you like! right? jaja

Well since you're Brazilian I'll let you get away with it:lol

NHDSJHSADA, hahahahaha
I'm from Argentina not Brazil, my friend!!!!!!!! So, you still love me, right? =D

Last edited:
I saw her used sword from B-Roll Trailer.
Look like the final film deleted a lot of cool action scenes.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6D6rnNf7qpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if I remember right, during this scene in the movie (like most) the main focus was in Babydoll, so maybe I just didn't catch it since my focus was purely on Babydoll, though I was looking for Sweat Pea to use the sword so :dunno maybe when I go see it again, I'll catch it or be able to confirm whether or not it was deleted or shot from an angle to where we just couldn't see it being using...

if I remember right, during this scene in the movie (like most) the main focus was in Babydoll, so maybe I just didn't catch it since my focus was purely on Babydoll, though I was looking for Sweat Pea to use the sword so :dunno maybe when I go see it again, I'll catch it or be able to confirm whether or not it was deleted or shot from an angle to where we just couldn't see it being using...

Hey Gipetto,

I just got back from seeing it again, and I never once saw Sweet Pea use her sword, so it was cut out. Makes me wonder what other scenes were cut:dunno Any way, can't wait for the Director's Cut.

Hey guys do you think this will still be going on in theatres on april 17th?
Just can't go until April 16th.

Whoa, why so long, i think it will at least be in a small theater and there isnt to much coming out until May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back