Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More wish-listing, but I'm hopeful if these figs get released that all the weapons/accessories will be there. Baby Doll, Sweet Pea, and Rocket have great weapons.

I hope they not only include Baby's signature nickel plated M1911A1 and katana, but also the MP7A1 w/supressor she used in the third dance/dream sequence. I also hope they include the little trinkets included with the pistol, and heck might as well include the box it all came in.

Sweet Pea needs both the M4A1 w/Reflex that was her primary weapon, but also the Remmington 870 for the fourth dance/dream.

Rocket's UMP-45 is a must of course, but dark horsing it would be Blondie as she had probably the most varied weapon selection. As much as I didn't care for her character or it's role in the story, she had some kick butt guns in her arsenal: the modified K3 that looked kind of like an M249, the MP5, the hatchet, as well as the browning .50 cal and M1919 (yeah that was on the bomber, but I can dream can't I?).

You sir know your GUNS:gun

Until they get around to Alice from 2 & 3, I don't care what happens in that license. Even then, I'm more interested in these figures, especially since the movie has the feminists seeing buckets of red (which is why it's getting panned).

Considering the lackluster response and reviews for the film . . . HOT TOYS may forgo the figure(s)/license and chalk it up as a bad business decision (i.e. not the first for them either).

I'll probably pick milla j over baby doll given the choice...if i had to pick only one.

But having said that, plot aside, I dig the art design of sucker punch... A fusion of western retro and jap anime.

Kinda like final fantasy actually!

Until they get around to Alice from 2 & 3, I don't care what happens in that license. Even then, I'm more interested in these figures, especially since the movie has the feminists seeing buckets of red (which is why it's getting panned).

Wha-? Where did you read that? The movie is about butt-kicking females. Plus, Snyder's wife played a significant role in overseeing the film and it's story. :dunno

I'm seeing it everywhere I find a bad review. Pay no mind. They thought 300 was about fascists persecuting foreign cultures. They have wiring problems. Probably issues with the plumbing as well. The foundation is definitely cracked.

Uh, it's really not hard to see how they've come to that conclusion. Along with many other issues that film has.

But I'm not even sure if Snyder pays attention, much less cares, about the kind of messages his movies present.

The only issue I had with the film is that I have no idea if Hot Toys is going to follow through and make figures out of it.

See it from the bright side... hot toys might get a discount for bothering... cheap baby dolls YAY. Hell maybe can afford an entire set and blow them up in various ways.

Actually I disagree with all of you. Sweet Pea is hotter than all the other girls. :)

Deal with it boogerheads. :nana:

:hi5:
I like Sweet Pea the most. Nice looking outfit and she got sword, rifle, shotgun.

Uh, it's really not hard to see how they've come to that conclusion. Along with many other issues that film has.

But I'm not even sure if Snyder pays attention, much less cares, about the kind of messages his movies present.
--

I'm sure he'll redeem himself with SUPERMAN though . . . maybe . . . possibly . . . never mind . . . SUPERMAN is so screwed it'll make THOR looks like Shakespeare.

:lol

The only people who didnt think this movie was entertaining is homosexual males.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back