Hot Toys Sucker Punch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackwidow.jpg
>>> Sculpted hair

Unless the character's hair is short. Hopefully I like the movie. Not a big Snyder fan.

Amber will have sculpted hair, her hair is up.

Baby Doll... I don't know. They may do sculpted since it's in pigtails.

edit... Amber could have hair like the Silken Floss figure did.

Last edited:
I'm not really interested in this license right now, but when I see the film this might all change :lol

Definitely good news for the people who've been hoping HT would have this license! Congrats!! :rock

Really been looking forward the film, even more so now. I just hope there hair is sculpted though. Any one seen any pictures of them or is it just teaser posters.?

My most anticipated movie of '11. I'm glad it's only a few months away now.:clap The Gentle Giant statues look great, but I'd rather pay a little less for Hot Toys quality figures and save on display room as well.

My most anticipated movie of '11. I'm glad it's only a few months away now.:clap The Gentle Giant statues look great, but I'd rather pay a little less for Hot Toys quality figures and save on display room as well.

Mine Too!!!! More That Anything Else!!! So For Me This A Great Line To Collect!! + The Gentle Giant Statues!!!!:clap

Not sure I will get any of these....female hot toys are a little more questionable in my house hhaha...

Anybody expecting anything more than Baby Doll and Amber? I'm not.

I bet Amber will sell really well in Asia... probably Baby Doll too since her outfit seems like it could have jumped out of an anime or something. :lol

I wish I could say I was because I'm most impressed with Sweet Pea. The line isn't worth it to me without her. If they do all three, I'll bite on each. If not, then I'll get her through Gentle Giant and forget the other two.

Anybody expecting anything more than Baby Doll and Amber? I'm not.

I bet Amber will sell really well in Asia... probably Baby Doll too since her outfit seems like it could have jumped out of an anime or something. :lol

those are the only 2 im interested in. Now, Lets see who gets my money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back