1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20190726-135050_Chrome.jpg

That's how long I've had mine for.

Can’t tell if I’d be okay with just one. One day in the future I might have space for two and I know that’s what I’d want.

Just got the notice from PayPal that sideshow is processing the final payment for this guy. Looks like I’ll have a new stormtrooper soon! :hi5:

These released two and a half months ago...what is taking so damn long:tap

Ordered these from another retailer so who knows how long it will take Sideshow to send stock over and if all stock was shipped in one batch.

Edit: just checked my order and Timewalker has these listed as arriving soon so I suspect all stock is arriving in one shipment.

Got my trooper today and after inspecting it, there is an issue.
The plaque for the base is all wrong.

Sith trooper!!! The figure is even available for PO. Serious quality control issue Hot Toys. ;)

thumbnail_IMG_0138.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0139.jpg

Oh yeah, send it back immediately. Better yet, send it to me, I’ll send it back, and I promise to do it very angrily!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I got the same thing but I'm keeping it. Doesn't really bother me. But what did bother me was that the box was all beat to hell, thanks UPS

Wow. This will happen again in the future unless Sideshow start with double boxing. Might even be good if HT would abolish their shippers which in turn would force companies to use better packaging(unless they cheap out with thin cardboard). I hope you all will report this to respective suppliers.

Got my trooper today and after inspecting it, there is an issue.
The plaque for the base is all wrong.

Sith trooper!!! The figure is even available for PO. Serious quality control issue Hot Toys. ;)

View attachment 463431
View attachment 463432

Hahah, priceless. Wonder if someone will get a Sith Trooper with a stormie plaque. Are you keeping it or returning it?

I’ll be picking mine up later today since I was out of town when UPS tried to deliver it. While I hope my box isn’t mangled, as long as the contents are in good shape then the box did its job as far as I’m concerned. That name plate error is funky. Curious to see if that’s going to be a common error or just a random few “lucky” ones...

Back