1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought three from Timewalker. Got a slight discount off retail and free shipping. If Wicket and Leia ever release I'm looking forward to a really great Endor setup with Luke and the troopers/speeders.

Have you posted a pic? Not sure I've seen a group of these.

Here's my contribution.
505510571b42ceaaca03cd0c6cb17900.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Anyone else who preordered day one from SS still not get charged/shipped?

Edit: So after I emailed them they said “We’ll process your order now then.”
...2hrs later charged and shipped :slap :dunno

Is it possible to combine 2 orders into one to save shipping cost? I just realize I accidentally ordered 2 stormtroopers separately, now they charged me $20 each :slap

Is it possible to combine 2 orders into one to save shipping cost? I just realize I accidentally ordered 2 stormtroopers separately, now they charged me $20 each :slap

That's a big fat negative. At least historically. I've tried that when the Snowtrooper and Harley Quinn overlapped and they said there's "no way to do it since it's two separate orders". Plus, putting two figures in one shipment means they have to use, and forgive me for uttering such ludicrous words, A SHIPPING BOX.

That's a big fat negative. At least historically. I've tried that when the Snowtrooper and Harley Quinn overlapped and they said there's "no way to do it since it's two separate orders". Plus, putting two figures in one shipment means they have to use, and forgive me for uttering such ludicrous words, A SHIPPING BOX.

Yep, Sideshow has become a company all about gouging its customers and trying to limit who gets the product. I avoid sideshow at all costs and instead support smaller vendors.

It's too bad these troopers don't really have anything that comes with them that says they're from ROTJ.

Back