1/6 Hot Toys Stormtroopers Deluxe Version MMS514/515

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw did you paint the soles on yours?

Looks like he painted the soles and the teeth and also swapped out the hands for ANH hands.

Yeah looks great to me ! Lenses don't look overly green in "normal" light. Have you done any mods like adding anything on the inside over the lenses ?

Yeah i figured i'd make this one a non movie specific version, he's even sporting the Rogue One E11.

I was planning on using the ammo belt and holster from my deluxe Luke but it needs a bit of adjustment to make it fit.

IMG_4472.JPG

Timcent said that this was an unusually small release when I got mine from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess pretty much anyone who collects the Star Wars figures will have at least one Stormtrooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They probably kept it small because of previous ANH version. They viewed as more of a reissue, maybe.

First off, what a awesome display! Second, do you prefer the new Stormtrooper or the ANH? I like some things on the new one but other than that, I prefer the ANH version.

Thank you! I do prefer ANH version, but the HT figure missed the mark for me with their helmet sculpt hence i went the custom route for mine.

IMG_4558.JPG

I ordered the deluxe from KG hobby 2 days ago.
Hoping it gets sent today and arrives Monday.
NEED my star wars fix damnit!!

All I have to say is that this is a solid release. I really love the light up feature on the deluxe accessory. Highly recommend this to anyone on the fence or if you dont have a stormtrooper in your collection. Check out my review

https://youtu.be/lNEyEAuDzEw

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back