Hot Toys Stop Motion videos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha sweet! Always wanted to do something like this but I seems like a lot of time and effort. Thanks for sharing,looking forward to part 2...

That was really awesome. Makes me wish you'd had figures of those two muggers to go along with Batman, because it was such a great recreation of that scene.

lots of work there!

great job with poses, camera work , lighting, and animation.

looking forward to seeing more.

Wow! Thanks for all the great comments guys. I'm really really glad people seem to enjoy it. I didn't have to come up with an original story or sounds but it was still a lot of work. I can't imagine how much work goes into a stop motion film with original sounds and story.

thanks again guys the feedback has been great..

Looks like a lot of time and effort and it was all worth it!
Awesome vid! :clap

If I may make one suggestion, however... the last part should be, "I'm Batmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" :lol

Looks like a lot of time and effort and it was all worth it!
Awesome vid! :clap

If I may make one suggestion, however... the last part should be, "I'm Batmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" :lol

Haha, I assume you mean like the way they say it on the 60's version ? that would be funny...... I did think about putting in beetlejuice voice that says "I'm the ghost with the most babe" lol... thanks for the comment and for watching.

ben-wyatt-claymaysh.gif

Back