Hot Toys Star Wars?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:lol:lol
this thread is funny. now all the HT fanboy Riff Raff are invading the SW section? it's pandamonium.:panic:

It'll die down soon enough. Well unless our greatest wishes hold true and HT begins making 1:6 SW figs.......then we will overrun this forum and pandemonium will ensue. ....the nitpicking will get ugly. We will tire soon enough and set sites on the next target the joe forum (not really, SS can have the joes). :wink1:

I'd rather it be a sideshow hit toys ultimate type thing with dx versions of the big three ( and a couple others- rots anakin) rather than a new competing line
I like sideshow and don't want their line to finish because of another line

Exactly. HT would never do a Antilles or Praji.

It'll die down soon enough. Well unless our greatest wishes hold true and HT begins making 1:6 SW figs.......then we will overrun this forum and pandemonium will ensue. ....the nitpicking will get ugly. We will tire soon enough and set sites on the next target the joe forum (not really, SS can have the joes). :wink1:

My god the end of the world is coming. :lol

I think the end of the world can breathe easy. HT fans aren't cool enough.

But they can sure as hell tell you how many wrinkles are in a scrotum and bash HT for not getting it right. I'll never understand this. They'll praise HT for taking over the line, and then bash it with unadulterated hate with side-by-side comparisons using irrelevant pics, for getting a speck of stubble, freckle pigment or lip posture wrong. :huh

Taking the outrageous fandom of HT buyers and their photoshopping and nitpicking and adding in a healthy dose of Star Wars fanboy and you've got a recipe for the whole forum to implode upon itself.

Personally I can't wait for an ROTJ Luke redo, I would bet good money its coming especially considering how Medicom/Enterbay raised the bar on ignited lightsabers (and not much else)...I'm hoping for DX pieces with various headsculpts (Endor Luke sculpt wearing helmet with poncho) with vest from the Jabba Palace scenes. Can you imagine with a few parted out pieces and a few TrueTypes getting three Lukes out of one release? It'd be fantastic.

Taking the outrageous fandom of HT buyers and their photoshopping and nitpicking and adding in a healthy dose of Star Wars fanboy and you've got a recipe for the whole forum to implode upon itself.

Personally I can't wait for an ROTJ Luke redo, I would bet good money its coming especially considering how Medicom/Enterbay raised the bar on ignited lightsabers (and not much else)...I'm hoping for DX pieces with various headsculpts (Endor Luke sculpt wearing helmet with poncho) with vest from the Jabba Palace scenes. Can you imagine with a few parted out pieces and a few TrueTypes getting three Lukes out of one release? It'd be fantastic.

:drool

Awesome.

How many times did I say that this was going to happen..?? I said it way back, like 3 years back that this was going to eventually happen, and guess what here we are, finally on the verge of some Hot Toys Starwars figures!!

____ yeah!
:yess: :clap :thud::hi5::thud::clap: yess::yess:

Since Master Replicas is dead and eFX is a snail on downers when it comes to new products, I'd like to see HT do some SHIPS!!!

Think of a Hot Toys Millennium Falcon!!!!!

This I completely agree with. But to those who find benefit in nitpicking, have at it. I find it a bit extreme but it is your right, enjoy.

How many times did I say that this was going to happen..?? I said it way back, like 3 years back that this was going to eventually happen, and guess what here we are, finally on the verge of some Hot Toys Starwars figures!!

____ yeah!
:yess: :clap :thud::hi5::thud::clap: yess::yess:

Hate to burst your bubble, but nothing's happened. :dunno

Give me:
luke_skywalker.jpg

darth-vader-400x300.jpg

boba_fett_21.jpg

princess-leia-slave-girl.jpg

han_solo_and_chewbacca_1.jpg

That gets done, and I'll be broke!

HT Leia (ANH, Hoth, Slave), Han (ANH, ESB), Luke (ANH, Bespin, DSII) would be awesome. And Chewy. Don't need Lando or anyone else, but droids would be alright if SS doesn't want to do it any more. Not a necessity, though.

Ah to be as cool as you........:wave

You can't. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back