1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Vice Admiral Holdo - SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want Holdo and Rose figures

Same. Holdo a little more than Rose. I'm okay with waiting for Episode 9 to see what Rose is wearing. Her engineer uniform was purposefully sort of dumpy looking because she was meant to look like someone you wouldn't expect to be a hero in a Star Wars movie. I'd love to see her in a more heroic outfit for 9 and to get a figure of that. But having a Holdo next to Leia would be amazing.

Same. Holdo a little more than Rose. I'm okay with waiting for Episode 9 to see what Rose is wearing. Her engineer uniform was purposefully sort of dumpy looking because she was meant to look like someone you wouldn't expect to be a hero in a Star Wars movie. I'd love to see her in a more heroic outfit for 9 and to get a figure of that. But having a Holdo next to Leia would be amazing.

Wait... is Rose in Ep 9? I hadn't even thought of that possibility.

I already hate episode 9.

Hopefully she is with Leia during that death.

Crawl:

An attack, RESISTANCE heroes PRINCESS LEIA and ROSE are both dead, everyone is crushed by the former and most (save for maybe two forum members here) are not at all upset by the latter. And then other stuff ...

Hopefully she is with Leia during that death.

Crawl:

An attack, RESISTANCE heroes PRINCESS LEIA and ROSE are both dead, everyone is crushed by the former and most (save for maybe two forum members here) are not at all upset by the latter. And then other stuff ...

Don’t quit your day job. Screen writing is definitely not your thing.

To be fair that was more of an outline as oppose to a draft.

How about:

Episode IX
THE FINAL HOPE FOR NOW

The galaxy is on the brink of war. The RESISTANCE has suffered another loss. GENERAL LEIA has been lost despite the self sacrifice of ROSE TICO during the latest battle.

Despite not stopping her when he had the chance FINN has been promoted to GENERAL and is planning a final assault on THE FIRST ORDER on the capital of Coruscant with the help of MAZ's clone army.

Meanwhile the misunderstood KYLO REN has reformed the KNIGHTS OF REN to hunt down and destroy the Last Jedi REY who has established a Jedi Academy on a remote planet....

lol you were triggered into doubling down on your super stupid joke.

giphy.gif

Agree, I want a Rose figure more than Holdo. But either is good.

Agree, I want a Rose figure more than Holdo. But either is good.

Regarding Rose, I agree with JonWes. I want to see what she looks like in Episode IX because her outfit in TLJ is a bit plain and might not translate well into a Hot Toys figure.

I sort of want HT to make one just to see a certain segment of fandom's apoplectic response as they start spewing about agendas and "not my Star Wars" and the like. But we don't even freaking have an actual pre-order for a Poe Dameron figure yet. So it's not like I think this will ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back