1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Vice Admiral Holdo - SPECULATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:duff

I think my point was that it doesn't absolve you, in fact you are more inclined. We're all serial killers here lurking here. But we kill movie characters instead of people.

I'm afraid I don't relate. But I'll take you at your word that you are on the serial killer spectrum. ;)

Maybe at the start of the next film Rose Tico will find herself dropped into a jungle planet and hunted by Predators. Then, by the end of the first act she will end up a trophy.

Maybe at the start of the next film Rose Tico will find herself dropped into a jungle planet and hunted by Predators. Then, by the end of the first act she will end up a trophy.

HeartyOpulentAfricanharrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Predators and SW, I like it. :lol

1661F88C-BD16-40BE-B19D-53D31683B9EA.jpeg

Violent fantasies...

I have purposely avoided coming in here knowing full well there was NO WAY a serious discussion about a figure for this polarizing TLJ character was happening and...I was right!

Think we'll put the good admiral out of her misery in here and let the snarkfest continue somewhere else....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back